No announcement yet.

Espresso?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I was in high school I drank a ton of coffe (6- 8 cups a day of strong coffee). I began to have breathing problems and then it became severe enough that I wound up in the ER 2 times. They looked at me, heard my mom was dying from cancer, and said it was anxiet without doing any testing. Come to find out later it was an allergy to caffeine. I had to stop all caffeine cold turkey... and let me tell you that was torture! I used sugar to keep me going, fix the mood swings, etc. Then when the caffeine withdrawls were over, I started to lower the sugar content. It was hard, believe me, but doable.

Good luck (if you do decide to give up the caffeine!)
    [SIZE="1"][B]Be well, Alyssa :hi:[/B]

[

Comment

Originally posted by Jcdc35 View Post
      I am a coffee junkie. A major reason why I'm here today I have been drinking Trader Joe's low acid decaf. I have been drinking 8 oz a day and have had no problem. I just wanted to share that. I have also ordered Teeccino and am going to try that over the weekend. I will be looking for the rest of my life for a coffee substitute. I cannot give up that taste.
      The other day I though I'd try some decaf Hazelnut coffee from The Fresh Market. I had about 4-6 ounces and it was the best tasting thing I have ever had in my life. I used to drink decaf coffee (can't tolerate caffeine) and I have missed it so much. Those 4-6 ounces ended up being the worst 2-3 days I have had in months. Coffee for me is completely off limits
      [SIZE="1"][B]Be well, Alyssa :hi:[/B]

[

Comment

Working...
      X