Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Cool Whip is okay for me too.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    I eat the regular CoolWhip okay as long as it's part of a larger meal (diluted).
    My mom eats the fat free CoolWhip & is ok with it (she also has IC). I've been a little hesitant to try the fat free one since it has more polysyllabic ingredients.

Leave a comment:

• GayleK
    replied
    I can eat Cool Whip as often as I want to without any problems.

Leave a comment:

• Roxie2007
    replied
    HI I don't have a problem with Cool Whip.......but on another note.....the canned whipped topping really bothers my IBS.....I guess it's the cream in it. I'd say give the Cool Whip a try.....maybe not eat it two days in a row......but give it a shot........Good luck, Roxie

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    Katie, I personally didn't have any problems with Cool Whip but I don't seem to be really diet sensetive. I'm sure that there are some that are more diet sensetive who would have a problem with the chemicals. If you know the angel food and the blueberry's are safe for you why don't you just use a little bit of Cool Whip and see how it goes? If that's the only new thing that you have then you should know pretty quickly if it bothers you.

Leave a comment:

• Katief1976
    started a topic Cool whip?

Cool whip?

Has anyone tried eating cool whip without a problem? Or does it have too many chemicals in it for us? What about that whipped cream in the can? I know a good alternative is just whipping heavy cream with vanilla extract and sugar, but it make messy dishes and doesnt last long in the fridge. I was hoping to make a desert with blueberries and angel food cake as a treat and now I'm afraid to eat the cool whip!
Working...
X