Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I cook bacon in the microwave, eat microwave popcorn with no problem. I don't care for the spreadable cheese that comes in a jar, but I tolerate processed cheese very well.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• GayleK
    replied
    I can eat nitrate free bacon. I air pop popcorn and put real butter on it. I haven't tried the canned cinnamon rolls but I do eat the canned biscuits and crescent rolls with no problem.

Leave a comment:

• stacey79
    replied
    I'm like Christine in that I'm not sensitve to preservatives. I would do OK with all those things. Unfortunately, it really is trial and error.

I would encourage you to try different forms of things. Like air-popped popcorn might be OK while microwave popcorn wouldn't. Stuff like that. I actually buy the precooked bacon that you make in the microwave and do fine with it, but I'm guessing it has more preservatives in it than regular uncooked bacon.

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    I get Safeway Organics Microwave Popcorn. (plain)
    Triscuit Original crackers or Premium plain Saltines are ok for me.
    I get New Morning Graham Crackers at the health food store (no preservatives).
    Probably wouldn't try the Easy Cheese or the rolls, but I'm pretty diet sensitive.

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    It's so hard to say about any of these things. It really depends on how diet sensitive you are. All of the things you listed would probably have preservatives in them. If your bladder is sensitive to preservatives then these would probably all be no no's. My bladder doesn't really seem to care about preservatives so I can eat everything you mentioned.

I hate to say it but the only way to know for sure if it will bother you is to try one at a time and see what happens.

Leave a comment:

• KristiV
    started a topic What about popcorn, croutons and bacon?

What about popcorn, croutons and bacon?

Are any of these okay to eat? Graham crackers, easy cheese in the can that is american cheese? Regular crackers? Store bought rolls that you just stick in the oven?
Working...
X