Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GayleK
    replied
    I am okay with California Pizza Kitchens white pizza. I think that the amount of Romano is small on it.

Leave a comment:

• RAS6
    replied
    I am OK with that brand of frozen Pizza, but it would just depend on you. I am Ok with Parmesan, Romano, Mozerrella, American, and mild Chedder. All other cheeses are out for me personally. With the IC diet it is usually just trial and error to see what you can handle. That is the only brand of frozen white pizza I can find, so I am happy I can eat it! I like to make my own at home too, but some days I just don't have time for the dough to rise!

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    I make pizza at home with pizza dough or a naan (indian) bread. I put pesto sauce (Armanino, buy it in the freezer section at Safeway) on it, lots of thin sliced mushrooms, red bell pepper, a little broccoli flowerettes here & there, & cover it with mozzarella cheese. Yum!

Leave a comment:

• blueeyes46
    replied
    I have had no problem with Romano. Guess it depends on the person,.... give it a try and you'll soon know if it works for you.

Leave a comment:

• kari1980
    replied
    Most pizza places that i have gone to will make the pizza for me without any sauce. I will usually ask them to put beef and peppers on it to and it's yummy! I seem to be having a problem with cheeses though lately and I'm not going to be happy if I have to give that up to now!!

Kari

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    I usually make my own so I am real sure

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    I dont know, but I eat spinach afredo pizza all the time and it never bothers my IC.. If you dont like spinach you could tell them to add the alfredo sauce and use things you do like.. Like bacon or mushrooms or black olives or just the chesse if cheese does not bother you which mozzerella cheese all these things do not bother my IC Most pizza places have this now.. Hope this helps

Leave a comment:

• javone77
    started a topic white pizza

white pizza

Hi! I saw the thread here talking about white pizza from california kitchen. However, it said that it has romano cheese in it. are we ok with romano cheese? it's not on our diet list anywhere.
Working...
X