Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• girl
    replied
    What water I drink makes a huge difference. ( I can't have milk, so water is all I do drink, period). I cannot tolerate Evian or any others with lots of minerals or added minerals (such as Dasani). We get our water from a spring at home; I can drink that and other spring water without added minerals.

Leave a comment:

• amartaingirl
    replied
    water

i've never met a water...that i didn't like

Leave a comment:

• sacausa
    replied
    I'm sure if you search "Evian" on here that you'll find many posts that both praise it, blame it, and are indifferent to it!

Personally, I think Evian was AWESOME when I was diet sensitive.... I also used Fiji water which I personally think, is even better than Evian... but both to me, are better than the other spring waters... Try it for at least 2wks and see if you feel better.... if you do, then great... and if you don't then you're not worse off than where you started!

Leave a comment:

• jen74
    replied
    You know, I thought that evian was pure as well, but I guess it is not because Kadi is correct, it does contain minerals and stuff. I just looked at my bottle. It contains sulfates, nitrates,biocrabinates,calcium, magnesium, and silica.
    Jen

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    I drink Arrowhead, Aquafina, Crystal Geyser fine.
    Dasani, Evian, & waters enhanced with minerals do bother me.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I drink our well water from the tap, but when we are away from home I do drink bottled spring water. I read the labels and just make sure it says spring water and no additives.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• jen74
    replied
    I am also thinking about buying a distiller to distill my water. I heard this is the purest way to have water. I now only drink evian, but it is getting real expensive.
    Jen

Leave a comment:

• born2swim
    replied
    LeeAnn, honestly, I don't notice a difference between Evian and my Pur water filter cleaning my tap water. I have the one that is the most "advanced" with the best filter and I drink that and Evian. I'll go a few days drinking one, and then switch to the other and notice no difference. I'd say try the Evian for a week and if you see a difference, do it! Maybe try the Pur water filter too. It is more cost effective as well!

Leave a comment:

• kari1980
    replied
    I drink Distilled water, my nutritionist recommended it, said nothing is in it.

Kari

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    I drink the filtered water out of my fridge door when I'm at home. I get some no name water at the discount grocery store that I go to, I check the name and there's nothing in there but water and I don't have any problems with it.

Leave a comment:

• SandyRN
    replied
    Before we got our filtered fridge I used to use a PUR filter and had no problems with the water. I also have the gallon jug with a pur filter. It's a whole lot cheaper, especially if you're thinking about buying the kind with the pour spout. It might cost more initially, but you get a lot of use out of those filters. Just a thought.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Leeann,
    I find that I can only drink Evian or Aquifina they both have nothing in them other waters and tap waters make me have burning and fequency..

Ronda

Leave a comment:

• LeeAnn
    started a topic Evian

Evian

How important is the water you drink? Would it really help if I started drinking Evian exclusively? I noticed that WalMart sells Evian in big 5 gallon jugs that have pour taps on them.
Working...
X