Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smokey
    replied
    I buy an organic pear juice brand, and I still dilute it with water to be on the safe side!!

Leave a comment:

• kari1980
    replied
    Ugh, yet another thing I should probably give up! I thought I was ok with the Gerber juice, I guess not. Having to give that up in the morning is like what giving up coffee is for some people. Guess I'm going to have to start juicing my own more often, aiy...............Thanks for the info Alyssa......

Kari

Leave a comment:

• born2swim
    replied
    Kari,

Ascorbic acid is Vitamin C. That is what is in multi-vitamins that give people trouble (that and B6 I think). I don't know what citric acid is though...

I will try a couple of other stores and see if they have anything else. Both brands at my store had some "acid" added. I too get tired of just water all day long. I drink milk here and there, but I crave orange juice after I exercise. I'm trying to make myself exercise, and now I want OJ! I thouht using pear juice would be good enough!

Leave a comment:

• kari1980
    replied
    Alyssa,
    I just checked my bottle and it says Ascorbic acid. I have no idea what the difference is between that and Citric Acid, maybe someone else knows. I'm assuming anything with the word acid in it probably is not good, but I do drink it every morning because I just can't take drinking just water in the morning and then all day too. I have a glass or two in the morning and then that's it for the day, just water. I haven't been able to find any other kind of pear juice. When I'm really motivated I will take fresh pears and juice them in my juicer myself, but I'm not usually always that motivated first thing in the morning. LOL.......

Kari

Leave a comment:

• born2swim
    replied
    Now, I saw the Gerber brand at the store today and it said it has citric acid added to it...

Can we tolerate that as an additive?

Leave a comment:

• kari1980
    replied
    I drink Gerber baby Pear Juice too.....

Kari

Leave a comment:

• almaarlt
    replied
    I’ve found Knudsen’s Just Blueberry juice in the organic section of a couple grocery store chains here in Wisconsin (Festival Foods and Woodman’s). It’s also available from Amazon.com. Oh, and I was wrong, it doesn’t contain sugar, just water and blueberry.

Leave a comment:

• Big Red
    replied
    Were do you find it at. I am not able to find it since I got the first container is Arizona were my son liives/

Leave a comment:

• almaarlt
    replied
    I drink ‘Just Blueberry’ brand blueberry juice. Its ingredients are just blueberries, water and sugar. It tends to be really thick and sweet, so I mix one part water with one part juice.

Leave a comment:

• Big Red
    replied
    Gerber baby pear juice is the best. I don't like kerns because of the acidic level of it. I also found some blueberry juice once and it was good. It was 100 percent blueberries. I just try to stay away from the juices because of the high
    sugar content.

Leave a comment:

• born2swim
    replied
    Thank you for the recommendations! I've seen that brand at Cost Plus where I used to live (years ago), but I'll check out the Fresh Market here!

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    I buy Looza brand pear juice (pear juice, water & sugar) at Whole Foods, Fresh Market or the local health food store.

I also buy Hero brand pear juice (pear juice & water)-the only place I've seen it is PW Market. I like this one best because it makes a great salad dressing mixed with a little canola oil & basil.

Leave a comment:

• born2swim
    started a topic Pear Juice?

Pear Juice?

I miss having a cup of juice here and there. Where do you find (and what brand do you suggest) for juice? I assume pear juice is tolerated? Any others? Thank you!
Working...
X