Clear All

• massagedoula
    replied
    Almonds?

Leave a comment:

• alina
    replied
    fishhh

the thing is I am trying to go on a gluten free diet because I want to see if that helps with my bladder and recurring yeast infections...... when I eat fish my bladder feels shooting pains, like razor sharp ones! Its stramge because some things I eat just cause me to feel a terrible burning sensation in my vagina, other things hurt my stomach and bladder..... I almost feel as if I have another disease on top of IC.... thanks for all the responses !!!

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    I use Eggland's Best eggs also. And Nature's Path Raisin Bran with flax seed.
    Trader Joe's makes an oatmeal with flax seed also. I don't know if the flax seeds (not oil) would be okay for you, but might be worth checking out.

Kidney beans, winter squash & olive oil are other sources of Omega-3s.

Leave a comment:

• mrsaridings
    replied
    What about flaxseed?

I eat a lot of flaxseed in cereals. I am always eating organic cereals with organic milk. Some grocers have them. I like this one cereal called Optimum, Blueberry w/ flax and omegas in it. It is really really good, filling, and helps with bladder stuff. I am big on eating healthy and watching my weight too, so it is good with that. I also have IBS, and I find it helps that. I can't take meds for that,but you can try it. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• izazen
    replied
    Has anyone had any experience with ground flax seeds? The jury is still out on them for me. As are white potatoes.

Leave a comment:

• humpieumpumkin
    replied
    Walnuts and Hellmans mayo if your having a sandwich or salads.

Erika

Leave a comment:

• blondie45
    replied
    Omega 3

I think Egglands eggs are supposed to be higher in Omega 3 than regular eggs, so if you like eggs you could eat Egglands. Other than that, I take enteric coated fish oil supplement from Wal Mart with no problems to my IC.

Leave a comment:

• alina
    started a topic How to get my omega 3's??

How to get my omega 3's??

Hi everyone!

My bladder absolutely hates flaxseed oil.Almost immediately I start to feel discomfort and have a terrible flare for two days if I take it. Then with fish oil My bladder gets upset as well. I keep reading about all the great benefits and how important it is to get your omega 3's, and by the way I dont eat fish because I dont feel well bladderwise with most fish..Is there any way I can solve this problem what pills are you all taking that you are doing fine on and don't flare from that will get you your omega 3's?? Thanks so much in advance!
Working...
X