Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kadi
    replied
    Sometimes when I'm sick of drinking plain water, I'll put a tablespoon or two of pear juice or blueberry juice in it with ice. It's not as caloric as a full glass of juice, but not so boring as plain H20.

Leave a comment:

• ads
    replied
    I drink bottle spring water, and find if a flavor is added, then it is easier to drink more water. Drinking water is a forced situation with me with the constant urgency. There are days I really fail at this task! Big time! I bought a couple of packages of those little cystal lite type cool aid that one can add to the water bottles, but they too were expensive. I considered buying a big container and getting a samll spoon or funnel to save money.

ads

Leave a comment:

• Roxie2007
    replied
    I wonder if Hint has citric acid? Most flavored drink does have it. I couldn't find exact contents on their website. Let us know if you find some at Whole Foods and if it's cheaper than an arm and a leg! LOL Roxie

Leave a comment:

• talksick
    started a topic Hint flavored water

Hint flavored water

Hey all,
    I heard about this new flavored water called hint. It comes in several varieties..supposedly it has nothing artificial in it...just natural flavor and water. I went on their website they have a pear flavored and mint flavored and cucumber....so there are a few flavors that might work for us.

But then I checked out where you can order it online and it costs $44 for a pack of 24 160z bottles. Are they insane! I'm not bill gates here. Did anyone try these? I wonder if whole foods would have any. Errrrrrrrr...why is the stuff with less ingredients always so damn expensive? I don't get it...it should be cheaper!!!!
Working...
X