Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4realtho
    replied
    It is an antispasmondic. It helps with the spasms. When I forst strted to take it..it worked in like 10 mintues.. Now I can't really tell whether or not it helps at all. I still take it but not to sure about the quality of it. I took some yesterday and was still urinating every 10 minutes. I finally took the Neurontin and Atarax and feel asleep. I was also in remission for years and wish I could go into it again.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Urispas is a smooth muscle antispasmodic. It helps to avoid/ease bladder spasms.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Judy Gee
    replied
    Hi Traci, thanks for your answer. Do you mind me asking what the urispas is for. I have Urised here but haven't used it yet. The pryidium seems to be a problem for me and I just stopped taking it. I was in remission for 3 yrs. and have been hit hard with it just recently. Hard or mild, it's never good. Diet seems to calming things down a bit, guess it will take awhile. Thanks for your help. Judy G

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I'm okay with Splenda, but not everyone with IC can tolerate it.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• 4realtho
    replied
    I have tried truvia but don't really know if it bothered me. I was able to drink unsweetened tea and truvia for a while with no pain or symptoms and all of a sudden out of know where i am in a flare and have been off and on for a while. Sometimes I can eat and srink things and not have problems and then sometimes I can't. It is all a mystery really!

Leave a comment:

• Judy Gee
    started a topic Sugar Substitute

Sugar Substitute

Can anyone tell me what is a safe sugar substitute? Has anyone had any experience with Truvia? Thanks aghead of time, Judy Gee
Working...
X