Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braedley
    replied
    I take B12 reg. lately as mine has been low in this pregnancy, and no troubles-like the other girls said, one pill/day, no vit C in them - they're one of the most water soluble vitamins too, so it goes right to work

Leave a comment:

• judy45
    replied
    I get a b12 shot monthly, actually I am due! Thanks for reminding me. The shot works because it goes directly to the blood stream and is not absorbed by the bladder. Hope it helps you.

Leave a comment:

• Kathy in Canada
    replied
    Low B12

I had low B12 levels as well. Instead of getting monthly B12 shots, I take 1,200 mcg of timed released Jamieson B12 - one pill per day. I have never had a problem with the pills and my IC. I take them with my supper. My B12 levels are great now. I have been diagnosed with IC for 4 years and have taken the pills all of that time. I hope it works for you.

Leave a comment:

• Julie B
    replied
    B-12 even in oral form is not usually a trigger for IC symptoms because it is used by the body differently than the other B vitamins.

Leave a comment:

• penneyjo
    replied
    I found a vitamin B complex that I take every day without Vitamin C in it with no problems. Have you tried that? Hope you feel better!

Leave a comment:

• Dees1977
    started a topic Vitamin b12 shot

Vitamin b12 shot

I have been feeling really run down lately and my doctor checked my blood and said I need vitamin b12 shot. I am scared that this will flare my IC.. Because I tried to take a B complex vitamin orally and was in a lot of pain. Does anyone else get the b12 shot and did it flare your IC? Thanks

Well I just got back from the doc and he said my vitamin b12 level was 185 the lowest he has seen. So I had to take the shot. I hope it doesnt bother my bladder.
    Last edited by Dees1977; 01-18-2011, 04:35 AM.
Working...
X