Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4realtho
    replied
    You are welcome.. I love the recipes....

Leave a comment:

• tinkles
    replied
    @ TracieG- Thanks for the link to the IC Chef's blog! just started perusing it and it looks awesome!!

Leave a comment:

• dg2901
    replied
    I buy artichoke hearts (frozen) from Trader Joes and have never had an issue.

Leave a comment:

• KatieB
    replied
    Great!!!

Thanks guys!! Artichokes here I come!!!

Leave a comment:

• Saveena
    replied
    Hearts a plenty!

I've had fresh artichokes without any problem. The only issue I've found with the canned/tinned arichoke hearts is that a lot of them are preserved in vinegar. I have to avoid those and go for the ones that are preserved in brine.

Leave a comment:

• 4realtho
    replied
    http://cookingwithic.blogspot.com/ Here ya go.. I just happen to be browsing the internet and found her.. I have tried several of her recipes and I love them.

Leave a comment:

• marar76
    replied
    Hi Katie,

Hope you're doing okay today! I was just wondering who the IC chef is? I just signed up for MyFoodStyle.com for IC recipes. Is this the same thing? I would love even more recipes. I love good food and have been at a loss a lot of the time with this diet. Thank you!

Rachael

Leave a comment:

• 4realtho
    replied
    They are supposed to be I thought. I have some fresh ones in the fridge but have not made my Artichoke and mushroom casserole yet. Maybe someone else has tried it but I got the recipe from the IC Chef.

Leave a comment:

• KatieB
    started a topic Artichoke Hearts?

Artichoke Hearts?

Am I missing it? I can't find them on the diet list, so does anyone know if they are safe or not??
Working...
X