Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bob04951
    replied
    Bob has no problem with most berries (except cran of course). We are fortunate to have wild raspberries on property, and access to lots of wild blueberries and blackberries. We have a neighbor who has a huge blackberry patch and we trade him for other stuff from our garden. Black cherries also do not seem to be a problem for him. Strawberries are a little iffy. Making me anxious for berry season! Come on spring! Jill, wife of Bob

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    My usual way of eating them is to wait until ours are ripe and go outside in the evening and graze! I imagine I don't get more than half a cup that way.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    Hi Donna,
    Are you able to eat a full serving of the red raspberries (like a cup) or just a few?
    I've wanted to try raspberries, but have been a bit leery of them. I'm ok with blackberries (but only like a half cup as part of a meal, not alone) and same for blueberries.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    We had some yellow raspberries but the plants died. I do have a few red ones and can eat them with no problem (thankfully!).

Donna

Leave a comment:

• lynng
    started a topic Yellow raspberries

Yellow raspberries

Hi all,

If you have a spot to garden, I researched and found out the variety "Anne" yellow raspberry is low acid. They are said to have a mild, sweet flavor. I plan on ordering some to plant. I am always looking for ways to increase varieties of fruit that are IC friendly.

God bless, lynn
Working...
X