X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linda May
    replied
    Originally posted by CBZ1982 View Post
    I have looked at Wal-Mart and Ingles with no luck. The IC Shop only has pear juice. Where can I purchase 100% Blueberry Juice from and what is the best brand?
    I wish walmart would carry all IC friendly drinks and foods like they do for people with diabetis.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    When I make blueberry juice, I just cook the berries and strain to remove the seeds and pulp and sweeten to taste.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• dg2901
    replied
    You could always buy a juicer. That way you'll never have to go on the hunt for any type of juice. Take out juicer, insert fruit/vegetables, juice, voila'.
    Love my JL juicer!

Leave a comment:

• penneyjo
    replied
    They have it here at Kroger if you have one of those nearby, but it's in the organic foods section. It's great and 100% pure.

Leave a comment:

• Juliasface
    replied
    Blueberry Juice

Hi,

I also get mine at Trader Joe's, but they sell a brand at Whole Foods as well. You can also order it on line, but its a little pricey that way.

I love my blueberry juice mixed with a little pear juice. I also use it as a salad dressing!

Good luck,
    Kari

Leave a comment:

• meissabarham
    replied
    Thank you Donna I think I'll try that I know I can get frozen or fresh blueberries.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    If you can't find any, you could buy some blueberries, either fresh or frozen --- add some water and cook them. Strain out the pulp and add the juice that's left to water and sweeten to taste.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• meissabarham
    replied
    Thanks girls, I will keep looking. We don't have many health food places around here either. But I'm not going to give up.

Leave a comment:

• fmcbride
    replied
    Blueberry Juice

Where I live we don't have the big name health food stores but all health food stores here carry blueberry juice. Look for the name Knutson-Just Blueberry Juice. It is bottled and concentrated, unsweetened. I really have grown to like it and have mixed it iced and hot as a tea diluted with water.
    I have read where some have made it into an icy.

Leave a comment:

• Renate
    replied
    I found one at natural grociers and by the same company as the pear on the ic shop!

Leave a comment:

• meissabarham
    replied
    Is there anywhere else that anyone knows of cause I just searched Trader Joes and the closest one to me is almost 400 miles lol. I would really like to find some blueberry juice.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I was just going to suggest Trader Joe's.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• sailawaygrl
    replied
    Trader Joe's sells 100% Blueberry juice.

Sandra

Leave a comment:

• Where Can I Buy 100% Pure Blueberry Juice The IC Shop Doesn't Have It

I have looked at Wal-Mart and Ingles with no luck. The IC Shop only has pear juice. Where can I purchase 100% Blueberry Juice from and what is the best brand?
Working...
X