Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kadi
    replied
    The ic recipe subscription service at myfoodstyle.com has 4 IC friendly salad dressing recipes. I just made the Asian sesame dressing & had it on spinach, with chopped pears & almonds. It was really good

I'm really enjoying my subscription to the service - have made lots of the recipes already & looking forward to trying more this summer!

Leave a comment:

• earthlady
    replied
    I'm also ok with some ranch dressing which is odd because I thought mayo was a no no on our IC diet, but it doesn't seem to bother me. Bottled dressings have way too much vinegar in them so I make my own with olive oil and garlic, and sometimes anchovy paste, black olive paste, or a tiny amount of balsamic.

Leave a comment:

• KarenAnne
    replied
    I'm pretty sure that russian dressing has tomato in it. Before getting IC I would make my own russian dressing with ketchup & mayo. I am also ok with a little ranch dressing. But I didn't try adding it back for a year & a half.

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    It's more likely the dressing than the ingredients you mentioned.
    I'm very diet-sensitive and I'm ok with Marie's Creamy Ranch or Marie's Lite Creamy Ranch dressing. You can buy them in the refrigerator part of the produce department at the grocery store.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    It could be the dressing.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• hoping4acure
    replied
    Are you doing the elimination (IC) diet? It could be any one of the things that you mentioned. I couldn't eat carrots or any type of dressing when I first came down with IC. Try introducing one thing at a time, that way you will know what it is that is causing your flares.

Good Luck

Leave a comment:

• Reg1
    started a topic Salad question

Salad question

I think I am reacting to salads - just lettuce and carrots mainly - no onion or anything spicy. I put on a little salad dressing either Italian or russian. Is salad a cause for a flare by many people?

Thanks
    Reg1
Working...
X