• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jacque
    replied
    Originally posted by bubbe1 View Post
    Hi,
    I've been diagnosed with a very low level of vitamin D, and told to start taking supplements.
    I was wondering, for those of you who take D,which brands you've found to work best without irritating your bladder?
    Thanks!
    Laurie
    I use Metagenics brand, I buy it from my holistic Dr. and no problems! I did get a major flare from the NOW brand at Whole Foods grocery store.

Leave a comment:

• judy45
    replied
    I have not have any problems with any brand of vitamin D. also, it is shown that people with pelvic floor problems generally have low vit. D. My Dr. suggested that since I have PFD and go for physical therapy that I increase my regular dose of 2000 to 4000 a day. I have to say between that and the physical therapy, I do feel a difference.

Leave a comment:

• earthlady
    replied
    None of the D3 vitamins have ever bothered my bladder. I've used several different brands.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    When our doctor told us we need to take 2000 units per day, I went to Costco and got their brand --- no problems --- and very inexpensive. I've been taking it for several months.

Donn

Leave a comment:

• bubbe1
    started a topic vitamin D

vitamin D

Hi,
    I've been diagnosed with a very low level of vitamin D, and told to start taking supplements.
    I was wondering, for those of you who take D,which brands you've found to work best without irritating your bladder?
    Thanks!
    Laurie
Working...
X