X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juliasface
    replied
    Salad Dressing

I use pear or blueberry juice with herbs. Light and tangy!

Leave a comment:

• fmcbride
    replied
    Depending on what the salad is made up of I sometimes use a bit of mayo. One of my favorites is: lettuce, canned pears, cottage cheese with a bit of mayo topped with cheese.

Leave a comment:

• bubbe1
    replied
    salad help

Hi Daisy,
    If you scroll through the forums, you'll find the IC diet listed, and under that is a thread for sauces and dressings. Lots of good ideas there.
    Laurie

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    I'm ok with Marie's Lite Creamy Ranch dressing - from the refrigerated section of the produce department at the grocery store. Some people also make their own dressing by putting cottage cheese & IC friendly spices into the blender.

Another option is http://interstitialcystitis.me -- a recipe service for IC patients. It has 4 recipes for salad dressings that are usually ok for us. The service is $4.99 a month and gives us new recipes every week and a collection of archived recipes to choose from.

Leave a comment:

• canadian daisy
    started a topic Salad help :)

Salad help :)

Hello everyone,
    As summer approaches I am eager to enjoy all the yummy greens that are now available at the store but I have one problem..vinegar. It is the only thing I have EVER put on my salad, no oil, no dressing just plain white vinegar. NOw, I have eaten a few salads recently just plain..nothing but a bit of salt and let me tell you..BORING. I was eyeing my husbands and wanted to throw it away on him! lol
    What do you use on your salads?
Working...
X