Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leelee88
    replied
    I cannot eat Black pepper, but Red pepper or white pepper does not bother me..

Leave a comment:

• fmcbride
    replied
    Black pepper

Black Pepper is an irritant for me too. I just wish the resturants wouldn't put so much on the food they prepare. I find they add it not only to gravy but the breading on fried foods. I think on a good day I can tolerate a little.

Leave a comment:

• Julie B
    replied

Leave a comment:

• naturegal
    replied
    Yes, the more I thought about this, the more sense it made. Black pepper is a spice, and any spice, when it's so strong or too much of it that it makes your tongue burn, could effect the bladder, it seems. Black pepper, red pepper, what's the difference? I'm sure there were no bad ingredients in the gravy because I know of the owners. No MSG for their customers. Well, I guess awareness is a good thing so I can avoid it in the future.

Leave a comment:

• Want2BPainFree
    replied
    Black Pepper was my WORST flare ever!

Leave a comment:

• Julie B
    replied
    Very likely.....but if you had this in a restaurant, they also may have used MSG or a derivative in the gravy mix.

You could call and ask. I would!

Leave a comment:

• naturegal
    started a topic black pepper flare?

black pepper flare?

I had dinner out last night and the gravy had lots of cracked black pepper in it. Too much for my taste, it burned my tongue even. I didn't even think about it in relation to the bladder. But this morning I have lots of pain. Do you think there's a connection?
Working...
X