X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fmcbride
    replied
    Granola

I make my own granola and it is wonderful. I don't add the dried fruits it calls for but use a lot of nuts which seem to be okay.
    Wish you good luck with your search of friendly foods.

Leave a comment:

• Jinny Jean
    replied
    I just got up and read the box... haha and im gonna be JUST fine All it has in it (suprisingly) is rolled oats, and honey and almonds

Jenn

Leave a comment:

• Jinny Jean
    replied
    Thanks! I guess I will have to find out... lol bah. Seemed like a really good idea at the time,... being that it wasnt an immediate threat food! Ill cross my fingers now that its all gone! haha.

Jenn

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    As long as I read the ingredient list & it doesn't have any problematic ingredients (preservatives, fruit juice, dried fruits not on the safe list, added vitamins or minerals), then it's ok for me. I've also made my own granola from oats, honey, raisins, oil, etc & baked it. I just googled "granola recipe" til I found one that worked with the IC diet.

Leave a comment:

• Jinny Jean
    started a topic Granola?

Granola?

Hey guys im just about to have franola with almond and pears for breakfast! Im pretty sure that it is gonna be ok? But I tried to find it on the IC diet lit and I couldnt? Does anyone eat granola without a problem?

Jenn
Working...
X