Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oxalic acid in foods a possible irritant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On another subject I was talking to a friend of mine who was just told in the summer they figure she has IC and has her first uro app comeing up.

I gave her the diet and she says it has helped a lot. She also said she has a book which tells you what foods eaten in combo will turn acidic in your body, she said this has helpped a lot too, if any one wants the name of the book I can get it for you.

PM and I will PM it back to you, can't post books names etc on the open site. Now this is not and IC book it is a book on combos of foods and how they react in your body.

MG
    My are with you all. May you all find a way to peace and joy in your lives.

Comment

name of book

If I can say "Headache in the Pelvis", (David Wise) a book about pelvic pain, or "Heal Pelvic Pain" by Amy Stein, you can say the name of a book I think. If this site thinks it is bad book it would get starred out. I'm pretty much against censoring something unless it is hateful or blatently lying. We all know that no one book has all the answers.
      I got IC in 1970! I was not diagnosed until 1991. I've tried many drugs and therapies but I tend to only resort to drugs when in a flare because when I am not in a flare (from being good on diet), I suffer only from small bladder volume (like about 7 ozs.) and peeing will relieve the discomfort. When I am feeling relatively normal, I say to myself I am glad I am not on a drug. When I am in a flare, I say, why am I not on a drug! I've recently have been trying to solve my connective issue problems in general. I look to diet and herbs mostly unless it gets really bad. I still think there is great hope for each individual finding a path to healing and there are many.

Comment

Working...
      X