supplement for high histamine foods!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• supplement for high histamine foods!

You know how Prelief helps some people. While I was researching this whole diet thing since I am on an elimination diet of sorts (trying oxalic acid removal first), I came across this info which may be of interest to those of you who respond to anti-histamine therapy and know your are sensitive to foods like moldy cheeses and champagne which are full of histamines. Now mind you I have not tried this nor know much about it but it sounds like it could help some allergic type IC'ers. It is some sort of supplement (expensive). I may try it myself at some point. It is called Histame.
    I got IC in 1970! I was not diagnosed until 1991. I've tried many drugs and therapies but I tend to only resort to drugs when in a flare because when I am not in a flare (from being good on diet), I suffer only from small bladder volume (like about 7 ozs.) and peeing will relieve the discomfort. When I am feeling relatively normal, I say to myself I am glad I am not on a drug. When I am in a flare, I say, why am I not on a drug! I've recently have been trying to solve my connective issue problems in general. I look to diet and herbs mostly unless it gets really bad. I still think there is great hope for each individual finding a path to healing and there are many.
Working...
X