Need IC recipe ideas please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need IC recipe ideas please

Does anyone have any IC friendly recipes, sites or books they recommend? Having a really hard time being on this diet. Been on it for almost a year and its getting rough.
    Thank you =)

Re: Need IC recipe ideas please

Have you checked the Recipes forum on this site? There are TONS of recipes!!

"When you gotta go, you gotta go!"

Comment

I am very new to this network...hope this answer isn't too simplistic, but I recently searched for Interstitial Cystitis recipes on Pinterest☺️ There seemed to be a lot to choose from...good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Dara30 View Post
        Does anyone have any IC friendly recipes, sites or books they recommend? Having a really hard time being on this diet. Been on it for almost a year and its getting rough.
        Thank you =)
        Just go to the IC Network Forum Home, scroll down till you see IC Recipes. Or... simply click on this link which takes you there.
        https://www.ic-network.com/forum/for...C-Diet-Recipes

There are hundreds of IC-friendly recipes right here on the IC Network. I've submitted quite a few recipes myself.

Comment

Yes I have checked recipes on this site. I just feel a lot of them are not fully IC friendly. The same thing has happened on pinterest.

Comment

Originally posted by Dara30 View Post
            Yes I have checked recipes on this site. I just feel a lot of them are not fully IC friendly. The same thing has happened on pinterest.
            Since everyone's sensitivities are different, it should be understood that you may need to tweak IC-friendly recipes so that they suit YOU. However, if that doesn't work for you and you just can't find any IC-friendly recipes among the hundreds and hundreds that are out there ... you could get really creative and just create your own.

Comment

My husband makes twice baked potatoes with spinach,sautéed mushrooms,yogurt and butter and then tops them with (the really fancy from Israel) feta cheese. They are SO good!

Comment

Working...
              X