Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gluten Free and Dairy Free Thanksgiving - Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• agilityme
    replied
    Here are some more bread recipes:

http://glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.co...d-recipes.html

And Bob's makes a cornbread mix. I've made it before, it's not too bad. High praise indeed. lol

Pam

Leave a comment:

• emilyandlouise
    replied
    Bri,

Do you use the apple cider vinegar and soy milk in the recipe? Sounds scary. You know, before IC I used to swallow 1 tbs of apple cider vinegar a few times a week to try to lose weight. Maybe that's what did me in! Since I've had IC I have lost all my extra weight...be careful what you wish for.

But, I digress...

Leave a comment:

• emilyandlouise
    replied
    Magic Eraser....ha! I was thinking of buying Bob's Red Mill gluten free flour and trying to make a bread with that. Or maybe I'll just go with a wild rice pilaf. Thanks for the tips!!

Leave a comment:

• agilityme
    replied
    I'm making roasted vegetable stock this weekend. It is good to use for the liquid in stuffing and also makes an awesome gravy. Because most gluten free bread more closely resembles a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser than something edible, I'm making my own to cube up for stuffing. The Gluten Free Goddess blog has lots of bread recipes that you might find helpful.

Pam

Leave a comment:

• Gluten Free and Dairy Free Thanksgiving - Help!

Any good stuffing and dessert ideas for us gluten-free and dairy-free folks? My first Thanksgiving with IC. Help! Everything on the internet has soy and other forbidden ingredients!
Working...
X