Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found a cereal that tastes like Lucky Charms w/o the marshmallows...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a cereal that tastes like Lucky Charms w/o the marshmallows...

Ingredients: WHOLE OAT FLOUR, EVAPORATED CANE JUICE, CORN FLOUR, HONEY, OAT FIBER, SALT, NATURAL FLAVOR (CONTAINS BARLEY MALT), BAKING SODA (SODIUM BICARBONATE).

-Started having symptoms in May 2009.

-Doing pretty well on diet alone.

Yes! I like this one too, though I usually eat too much of it
    Kadi

-------------------------------------------------------------
    I am not a medical authority nor do I offer medical advice. In all cases, I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
    ------------------------------------------------------

New favorite quote: "God gives us only what we can handle. Apparently God thinks I'm a bad-ass" ~Author Unknown
    Source - Pinterest
    "

Current treatments:
    -IC diet
    -Elavil 50mg at night
    -Continuous use birth control pills (4-5 periods/year)
    -Heparin/Marcaine/Sodium Bicarb home instills at night 3-4x per week, more often if needed
    -Pyridium if needed,
    -Pain medicine at bedtime daily, as needed during the day several times per week
    -Antibiotic when doing an instillation to prevent UTI
    -Colace & SmartFiber to treat chronic constipation from meds, Fleet enema as needed
    -Dye Free Benadryl 50 mg at bedtime
    -"Your Pace Yoga: Relieving Pelvic Pain" dvd, walking, treadmill at gym
    -Managing stress= VERY important!
    -Fur therapy: Hugging the cat!

Comment

Yum I love Annie's Bunnies.
      Jet is my Danish-Swedish Farmdog.

http://lunatail.com

Comment

Oh cool, I love lucky charms I'll have to try this. I love it when all the ingredients are easily pronounced and are food.

Thanks!
        -

Symptoms: started July 2007

New pain medication regimen has things under pretty good control for many weeks now. Exercise and eating healthy along with pain control have given me new life.

Current Symptoms: pain in testicles, penis and general groin area. Other discomfort that is beyond pain, a maddening crazed feeling that defies description. New pain medication has most symptoms under good control.

Frequency and urgency was a problem the first year or so but frequency is normal now.

Diagnosed: Prostatitis first then IC by Cysto/Hydro

Current Meds: Hydroxyzine 25mg 3 x day, Pyridium 200mg 3 x day (off 3-4 days on 3-4 days), Oxycodone, Norvasc (BP).

Past medications and treatments:
        Protatitis and IC diet strict for 6 months, no change. Still watch diet although nothing seems to help or make worse. Have tried reverse, ate lemons to see if worse but no change at all.

Meds tried - Amitriptyline, Detrol, Flomax, Cipro, Doxycycline. many other antibiotics, Uroxatrol, Vicoprofen, Elmiron (6 months at $320 mo nothing), Aloe, Cysprotek, Glucosamine, Marshmallow, various oils, tons more stuff to strange and numerous to recount. Hydrodistension for diagnostic was horrible for two weeks after I was sure I must be going to die because nothing could feel that way and let you live.

Comment

Hmm 2 of Giant Foods don't have this brand. Where did you find it? Whole Foods?
          In memory of my beloved best friend in the whole world! Timmy (West Highland White Terrier)
          11/24/04-9/5/2011

God Bless,

Anna

Comment

I want to eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat thattt!!

Comment

Working...
            X