• German Pancakes

6 eggs
    1/2 cup sugar
    1 cup all purpose flour
    1/2 teaspoon vanilla
    1 cup milk
    1/2 cup butter
    1/2 teaspoon salt

Melt butter in a 11 X 13 (or 9 x 13) baking dish in the oven at 350 degrees. Blend eggs in a blender for at least 2 mins. (This is crucial to get the pancakes nice and thick.) Add milk, flour, sugar, vanilla, and salt. Remove melted butter from over and pour egg mixture over melted butter. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 - 20 mins. Batter and edges will rise up the edges of the pan. Serve with pure maple syrup.
    Daughter your faith has made you well,go in peace, and be healed of your disease.(Mark 5:34)

Tried:
    Detrol:only took one pill and it made me sick
    Elmiron:caused horrible pain(took 1 week)
    CystaQ:caused alot of burning and pain(only took one pill)
    Wellbutrin:only on it for three days as it caused alot of bladder pain
    Elavil:Took one pill and it caused a flare that lasted almost two weeks. It was the longest flare I've ever had. Never again..ouch
    Prelief:made my bladder burn and feel tingly.

Take:
    Uracyst:Started May 19 2011
    Enablex:take one pill daily with no issues
    Naproxen:for pain as needed
    Baking Soda with water:as needed and it's a God send. It brings down my pain within 20 mins.
    Venofer: Started April 2012 by IV for low Iron. I do not tolerate oral Iron so this is the route I had to take.Does not bother my bladder but did have other side effects. I take Benedryl with each treatment to avoid side effects.
    Supplements:Whey Protein powder daily
    Dessert Harvest Aloe It has been helping alot but I can only take it every two days as my "die off" reaction has been severe.

Re: German Pancakes

Thank you for the German Pancake recipe. It looks like a dessert to me. One day I may have increased health enough to splurge and enjoy your recipe. I was moved by the list of what you tried, take and supplement. Surely you are strong and your diligence keeps you on a course of maintenance, is that right? What is interesting to me is that the baking soda with water brings down pain in 20mins. I have tried a few successful methods for my sensitive but not IC bladder along with food eliminations and switching to a more prominent fresh food menu choices. Increased food sources of vitamin A has many benefits and old-fashioned vaporizers are helpful tools in bringing relief for better breathing.
    Last edited by sunlitclouds; 02-08-2014, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X