Clear All

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Thank you for sharing.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Henry1122
    replied
    I generally purchase natural oat with extremely basic fixings, i can likewise eat cheerios and grape nuts, i use either almond drain or dairy

My life is my message

Leave a comment:

• LoriSue
    replied
    Re: cereal

All regular cereal has vitamins and minerals added to it. Red the label carefully. Some people just don't tolerate that.

Leave a comment:

• stephie7400
    replied

No I'm good with milk. Do you know anything about what they use for freshness I think its called BHP?

Leave a comment:

• Bladderella
    replied

If the ingredients in the cereal don't show anything considered harmful, what is your concern? Could it be that you're sensitive to the milk?

Leave a comment:

• stephie7400
    replied

I look at the cereal and it doesn't show anything bad ( I think). The kinds I usually eat it chex corn flakes and sometimes rice crispies.

Leave a comment:

• bwinslow
    replied

I love Kashi! & it's safe for me.

Leave a comment:

• Bladderella
    replied

There are so many different kinds of cold cereals... some full of sugar and other preservatives and additives. Some are much healthier than others. Without knowing what you're eating exactly, it's difficult to make an intelligent comment.
    Last edited by Bladderella; 07-14-2014, 04:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• LoriSue
    replied

I eat Kashi organic cereals because they have none of the many additives that regular brands have (which I cannot eat).

Leave a comment:

• my2boys99
    replied

I always buy organic cereal with very simple ingredients. I can also eat Cheerios and Grape Nuts. I use either almond milk or dairy.

Leave a comment:

• stephie7400
    replied

Cold

Leave a comment:

• Bladderella
    replied

Hot or cold cereal?

Leave a comment:

• stephie7400
    started a topic cereal

cereal

In general is cereal safe? I seem to be eating a lot of it. I don't think its a cause of my discomfort but today my mom asked about it and it me wonder.
Working...
X