• Velveeta Vegetable Brunch Bake

VELVEETA VEGETABLE BRUNCH BAKE

Prep Time: 30 min
    Total Time: 1 hr 10 min

Makes: 12 servings

Ingredients

1/2 lb. fresh mushrooms, sliced
    1 each red and green pepper, chopped
    1 small onion, chopped (if you can tolerate)
    8 slices white bread, torn into bite-size pieces
    12 eggs
    1/3 cup Sour Cream
    3/4 lb. (12 oz.) VELVEETA, thinly sliced

Directions

1. Cook and stir vegetables in medium skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 10 min. or until crisp-tender.

2. Spread bread onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with vegetables. Whisk eggs and sour cream until well blended; pour over vegetables. Top with VELVEETA.

Bake 40 min. or until center is set and casserole is heated through.

Note: This casserole can be assembled ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 24 hours before baking as directed, increasing the baking time if needed until casserole is done.

"When you gotta go, you gotta go!"

Re: Velveeta Vegetable Brunch Bake

Wow, you're really on a roll with all these delicious recipes.

I wish I could tolerate some of these ingredients. That's my biggest problem with eating. These ingredients that make a recipe delicious, I have to omit. Everything tastes flat and quite frankly, the same as everything else I eat. One of these days I'm praying I'll be able to add things like sour cream, green peppers and onions to a recipe. I could live with that very well!!!

Experienced first symptoms in 2007
    Diagnosed with IC 6/13

Diagnosed with PFD (Pelvic Floor Dysfunction) 8/13

Medications: .5 mg. Ativan, occasionally for spasms

Supplements: DH Aloe Vera capsules, 3 per day for maintenance and 6-12 per day during flares

Following Strict IC Diet

Comment

Re: Velveeta Vegetable Brunch Bake

My eyes are always peeled for IC-friendly recipes that I can add to my collection to make eating a bit more enjoyable. I think I've collected around 300 recipes so far. They may not be suitable for all IC bladders, but I know they'll be suitable for mine! I just share a sprinkling every now and then on ic-network in case someone else might enjoy them, too. Sorry you can't tolerate some of these ingredients.

Eating is one of the great pleasures in life!

"When you gotta go, you gotta go!"

Comment

Working...
      X