X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bladderella
    replied
    Re: Velveeta Vegetable Brunch Bake

My eyes are always peeled for IC-friendly recipes that I can add to my collection to make eating a bit more enjoyable. I think I've collected around 300 recipes so far. They may not be suitable for all IC bladders, but I know they'll be suitable for mine! I just share a sprinkling every now and then on ic-network in case someone else might enjoy them, too. Sorry you can't tolerate some of these ingredients.

Eating is one of the great pleasures in life!

Leave a comment:

• LoriSue
    replied
    Re: Velveeta Vegetable Brunch Bake

Wow, you're really on a roll with all these delicious recipes.

I wish I could tolerate some of these ingredients. That's my biggest problem with eating. These ingredients that make a recipe delicious, I have to omit. Everything tastes flat and quite frankly, the same as everything else I eat. One of these days I'm praying I'll be able to add things like sour cream, green peppers and onions to a recipe. I could live with that very well!!!

Leave a comment:

• Bladderella
    started a topic Velveeta Vegetable Brunch Bake

Velveeta Vegetable Brunch Bake

VELVEETA VEGETABLE BRUNCH BAKE

Prep Time: 30 min
    Total Time: 1 hr 10 min

Makes: 12 servings

Ingredients

1/2 lb. fresh mushrooms, sliced
    1 each red and green pepper, chopped
    1 small onion, chopped (if you can tolerate)
    8 slices white bread, torn into bite-size pieces
    12 eggs
    1/3 cup Sour Cream
    3/4 lb. (12 oz.) VELVEETA, thinly sliced

Directions

1. Cook and stir vegetables in medium skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 10 min. or until crisp-tender.

2. Spread bread onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with vegetables. Whisk eggs and sour cream until well blended; pour over vegetables. Top with VELVEETA.

Bake 40 min. or until center is set and casserole is heated through.

Note: This casserole can be assembled ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 24 hours before baking as directed, increasing the baking time if needed until casserole is done.
Working...
X