Coconut Pear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coconut Pear

MORNING everyone! SO I came up with this recipe a few days ago, and even though it is super simple, it is amazing!

I take three ripe pears and cut them up and one can of ORGANIC coconut milk (with just coconut milk and water) and blend them together. I add about half a cup of water to it as well just to make it a little easier to drink!

It is a smoothie of sorts, but it is soo good! Another idea that just popped in to my head is blending it all up and then pouring some over vanilla icecream! Could be heavenly hahaha. This will be my next experiment.. well when I start eating sugar like that again

Love Jenn xoxox
    28 yrs old,

I have little to no problems now with my bladder, unless I am very stressed out, I forget to take Elmiron for a few days, or I eat or drink something that I know is a trigger...(i.e) like eating a tomato or drinking tea.... Took a long time to get here, but it IS possible to feel good again I just want people who are new to know that IT CAN get better, and for every one person who is suffering, there are hundreds of others who feel GREAT because they have control of thier IC.

What Works: Tylenol 3's, Pyridium, Elmiron (Going on 4 years now!) HOT showers!!!

Medications/ Vitamins: Elmiron-100mg 4x's daily Tylenol 3's/Advil (flaring) Vitamin D, WILD salmon oil 4x gels in the morning, Women's ONE a DAY multivitamin (the gummy kind doesn't make me flare) and PROBIOTICS!

Me in my graduation gown!

This sounds good. Thanks for the recipe. Since citrus is out of the question it's all about pears and blueberries now. Good thing I like both.

Comment

HI that sounds lovely. Ill try the drink, I love your pictures to. Thanks Helen

Comment

Sooo good, Jenn!

Just made myself some and added vanilla almond milk, too, DELICIOUS!!!

Thanks, girl!
        Maria

Current medication: Soul-searching

Vitamin D and B, Green smoothies, infrared sauna use, walking, cleansing, still seeking doctors to help find THE CAUSE of this--autoimmune or infection.

Comment

Jenn, that sounds wonderful! I'm just wondering what brands of almond and coconut milk are IC safe. I live in your neck of the woods, Vancouver actually, so I'm sure I should be able to find whatever your using.

Thanks again for the great recipe!

Suzi
          Ps. Has anyone canned pears for the winter?

Comment

Working...
          X