Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuziQ64
    replied
    Jenn, that sounds wonderful! I'm just wondering what brands of almond and coconut milk are IC safe. I live in your neck of the woods, Vancouver actually, so I'm sure I should be able to find whatever your using.

Thanks again for the great recipe!

Suzi
    Ps. Has anyone canned pears for the winter?

Leave a comment:

• Engtch29
    replied
    Sooo good, Jenn!

Just made myself some and added vanilla almond milk, too, DELICIOUS!!!

Thanks, girl!

Leave a comment:

• helen newcastle
    replied
    HI that sounds lovely. Ill try the drink, I love your pictures to. Thanks Helen

Leave a comment:

• earthlady
    replied
    This sounds good. Thanks for the recipe. Since citrus is out of the question it's all about pears and blueberries now. Good thing I like both.

Leave a comment:

• Jinny Jean
    started a topic Coconut Pear

Coconut Pear

MORNING everyone! SO I came up with this recipe a few days ago, and even though it is super simple, it is amazing!

I take three ripe pears and cut them up and one can of ORGANIC coconut milk (with just coconut milk and water) and blend them together. I add about half a cup of water to it as well just to make it a little easier to drink!

It is a smoothie of sorts, but it is soo good! Another idea that just popped in to my head is blending it all up and then pouring some over vanilla icecream! Could be heavenly hahaha. This will be my next experiment.. well when I start eating sugar like that again

Love Jenn xoxox
Working...
X