Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carole
    replied
    I buy my protein powder at Popeye's. I am not sure if they have them in the states. I am sure you could order this online. I'm sure you wouldn't need to send it back it has nothing in it but whey protein isolate. Nothing in there to bother your bladder. Let me know if you have any more questions

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I wish I could find something really different for breakfasts. I trade off between oatmeal, cream of wheat and cream of rice, but it still gets tiresome.

Patty: It would be really hard to find anywhere that will allow a product to be returned if it's been opened. You might ask on a web site if there are samples available.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• PattyPlum
    replied
    Hi Carole:

I want to lose weight and drink some whey protein shakes as meal replacements. Where do you buy IsoNatural my Allmax? I live in California and the healthfood stores we have here are Whole Foods and Sprouts. I'm afraid to buy from Amazon because if you open the product and try to send it back, will they take it? I've tried a few whey protein powders from Costco and they both made my bladder itch. Cystosport and Muscle Milk didn't work for me. Really need to find one that will work but need to return if it doesn't.

Thanks,

Patty

Leave a comment:

• carole
    replied
    Protein shakes are a great breakfast. I am not a breakfast person so I have a shake every morning. I use IsoNatural all natural whey protein by Allmax. I mix it with milk. I often add banana,blueberries,kefir and greens powder to the mixture.

**NOTE: Bananas,kefir are not tolerated by all ICer's.**
    **not all green powders are IC friendly make sure to read ingredients. I use Kyo greens**

Leave a comment:

• Barbm
    started a topic Protein Shake

Protein Shake

Mix 8 ounces of Almond milk or Vanilla Almond Mild with one scoop of Jarrow Formulas unflavored Whey protein. It has no artificial sweeteners, flavors, no wheat, gluten,or egg. Mix in a blender- 18grams of protein and total 154 calories!Delicious!
Working...
X