X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cazattack
    replied
    Re: IC Friendly recipes for juices?

Spinach, cucumber, carrot, ic friendly apple.

Leave a comment:

• Bladderella
    replied

This delicious juice combination contains a surprise longevity-boosting secret ingredient – beets! This superfood dilates vessels so your blood flows easily, and it’s high in iron, which fights anemia. On top of these health benefits, this drink is inexpensive and easy to make.

DR. OZ's RED DRINK

INGREDIENTS
    1 beets
    1 large carrot
    Fresh parsley, to taste
    1 apple (Gala, Fuji or Pink Lady)

Directions

Put all ingredients into blender or juicer. Feel free to experiment with ingredient quantities based on your flavor preference. Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• miniguinea73
    replied

I'm on a serious coconut water kick right now and I drink it in smoothies too. I love to make smoothies with kale, apple and/or pear, avocado, a little frozen banana, and blueberries. I add coconut water to it to keep it smooth. I buy vita coco brand because it tastes just like the coconut water I grew up drinking in Miami...straight out of the coconut.

Leave a comment:

• elanoali
    replied

I just rediscovered my juicer thought I got rid of it. Any way 3 pears make about 250ml of juice + pulp. Tasty Tasty I really missed my juice in the morning. By the way coconut milk drink in marks and spencers 3 for 2. Yum

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I need to find some juices, etc., to help with nutrition. I've been having a real problem with appetite.

I do have one hint that might add some zest to juices and that is to add a tiny bit of cinnamon (if it's on your safe list ). It enhances the flavor of the fruit.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    started a topic IC Friendly recipes for juices?

IC Friendly recipes for juices?

Hi all,

I just bought a Nutribullet and so far (2 days later) I really love it! Yesterday & today, I had a green drink (spinach & honeydew melon + water) with my breakfast & really liked it - improved energy for several hours afterwards. I also made a smoothie on Friday with cottage cheese, bartlett pear, cinnamon, nutmeg, & vanilla. Also good & felt good afterwards.

Anyone got good recipes for juices (veg & fruit or just veg) that are IC-friendly?
Working...
X