X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asil0623
    replied
    Re: Water intake

This isn't any help with your problem but I do know that I've (unintentionally) restricted my water throughout the day sometimes. I am a reading therapist and I work with students one on one so I hate to have to run back and forth when I'm trying to give that student an hour of uninterrupted time. I also commute 30 minutes so I try not to be drinking before I get in the car. What I'm doing though, is dehydrating my body. My muscles and joints ache when I haven't had enough to drink. So now...I'm trying to do better. I'm keeping a water cup with me all day long!

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Re: Water intake

I find it best if I take small drinks throughout the day. I sometimes will have a soft drink and just sit and enjoy it, but it also sends me to the bathroom several times. My uro tells me that it's just as bad to get too much water as too little. My daily goal is six cups.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• domv
    started a topic Water intake

Water intake

I'm just wondering if anyone else has problems if they drink too much fluid in one sitting. I only drink water because I feel like anything else just makes things worse. But I can't drink a glass of water in one sitting or I'll be having to pee every 5 minutes for the next couple hours. I have to take small sips throughout the day instead. It's at the point where I feel like even if I eat a fruit, like just one pear, that's too much water in it all at once. Like my bladder can't deal with a certain amount of water intake at any one time. Does that even make sense? I'm wondering if I'm the only one who has this problem because I know a lot of people try smoothies and herbal teas and don't have issues with how much liquid they drink at any one time. I'd like to be able to try smoothies but I'd only be able to take small sips of them. Is it just me who has this problem? Thanks.
Working...
X