X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Pumpkin s with Cream Cheese Filling-Daine M

Ingredients:

4 mini-pumpkins with stems
    4 oz garlic-herb cream cheese(IC friendly)
    4 oz plain cream cheese
    1 egg
    4 leaves sage or bay(if can tolerate)
    Place the pumpkins on a tray in a steamer, bring to the boil and steam for one hour. Remove and allow to cool until they can be handled. Combine both kinds of cheese and egg, mix well. Carefully cut the tops off of the pumpkins, cutting at an angle so the tops can be replaced. Very carefully clean the seeds and membranes from inside the pumpkin, leaving as much of the flesh as possible. Spoon the cheese into the pumpkins, smoothing the top. Return pumpkins to the steamer WITHOUT their tops. Bring to a boil and steam for 30 minutes. Place on a platter, put a bay or sage leaf on each pumpkin and replace the lid. Decorate the platter with greens, fall leaves, holly, whatever strikes your fancy. Serve. Note: Store flavored brands may be too salty, try to make your own add roasted garlic to the cheese and whatever herbs and spices you prefer. This can also be made with a sweet filling, blend the cheese with maple syrup or brown sugar. Excellent!
    Daughter your faith has made you well,go in peace, and be healed of your disease.(Mark 5:34)

Tried:
    Detrol:only took one pill and it made me sick
    Elmiron:caused horrible pain(took 1 week)
    CystaQ:caused alot of burning and pain(only took one pill)
    Wellbutrin:only on it for three days as it caused alot of bladder pain
    Elavil:Took one pill and it caused a flare that lasted almost two weeks. It was the longest flare I've ever had. Never again..ouch
    Prelief:made my bladder burn and feel tingly.

Take:
    Uracyst:Started May 19 2011
    Enablex:take one pill daily with no issues
    Naproxen:for pain as needed
    Baking Soda with water:as needed and it's a God send. It brings down my pain within 20 mins.
    Venofer: Started April 2012 by IV for low Iron. I do not tolerate oral Iron so this is the route I had to take.Does not bother my bladder but did have other side effects. I take Benedryl with each treatment to avoid side effects.
    Supplements:Whey Protein powder daily
    Dessert Harvest Aloe It has been helping alot but I can only take it every two days as my "die off" reaction has been severe.
Working...
X