1/4 teaspoon fennel seeds
    1/2 cup margarine/Butter
    3/4 cup light brown sugar
    1 egg
    1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
    1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
    3/4 teaspoon baking soda
    1/4 teaspoon baking powder
    1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon(if can tolerate)

Peel, then dice the apples into quarter-inch bits. Heat the water to boiling or almost boiling in the microwave or a small pan. Stir the fennel seeds into the water and set aside to cool. In a small, covered saucepan, cook the diced apples with 1/4 cup of the margarine over low to medium heat, stirring occasionally. Continue to cook about 10 minutes until apples are thoroughly soft. Set apple mixture aside to cool also, for about 15 minutes.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. then grease and flour a 8-inch by 8-inch square cake pan. In a medium bowl, cream together the brown sugar and the other 1/4 cup of margarine. Beat in the egg, vanilla, and the apple mixture.

Strain fennel seeds from the water, reserving the water. Sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon together. Add the dry ingredients and the water alternately to the apple batter, mixing thoroughly. Pour into the cake pan and bake at 350 degrees F. for 30 to 35 minutes, until a toothpick in the center comes out clean.
    Daughter your faith has made you well,go in peace, and be healed of your disease.(Mark 5:34)

Tried:
    Detrol:only took one pill and it made me sick
    Elmiron:caused horrible pain(took 1 week)
    CystaQ:caused alot of burning and pain(only took one pill)
    Wellbutrin:only on it for three days as it caused alot of bladder pain
    Elavil:Took one pill and it caused a flare that lasted almost two weeks. It was the longest flare I've ever had. Never again..ouch
    Prelief:made my bladder burn and feel tingly.

Take:
    Uracyst:Started May 19 2011
    Enablex:take one pill daily with no issues
    Naproxen:for pain as needed
    Baking Soda with water:as needed and it's a God send. It brings down my pain within 20 mins.
    Venofer: Started April 2012 by IV for low Iron. I do not tolerate oral Iron so this is the route I had to take.Does not bother my bladder but did have other side effects. I take Benedryl with each treatment to avoid side effects.
    Supplements:Whey Protein powder daily
    Dessert Harvest Aloe It has been helping alot but I can only take it every two days as my "die off" reaction has been severe.
Working...
X