Cafix Coffee Substitute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cafix Coffee Substitute

Hey everyone! I just wanted to share a coffee substitute that I really like called Cafix. I was really skeptical about it at first and wanted to see more reviews on it (which is why i'm writing this) but once I tried it I really liked it. It obviously doesn't have caffeine in it but it smells and tastes enough like coffee to wake me up in the morning! I used to be a Starbucks addict before IC and so now I like to remake a lot of my old favorite iced drinks like caramel or vanilla iced coffee with the Caffix and it tastes just as good

Re: Cafix Coffee Substitute

I was drinking my own low acid coffee the last 3 years (made in a toddy overnight) but now I have been in a flare for over a month (after a 3 year remission) I think I have to drop it for now. When the flair started I was just using a quarter of the coffee and adding mostly water and milk but I think I just need to drop entirely which is hard because the caffeine gives me a little boost. But I’m going to whole foods and buy the cavfix and try it. Thanks!

Comment

So sorry to hear about your flare I recently read that Caffix is actually on the “try it” list, and before I thought it was totally bladder friendly. It hasn’t caused me any problems that I know of, but just to be safe maybe only try a little bit and see how it goes!

Comment

I’m trying it as we speak! Not bad but I still miss my caffeine ��. Luckily I had really cut down on my coffee when my flare started, only using a quarter cup & mostly water. Let’s see how I do with this!

Comment

Working...
        X