Holy grail coffee sub "maya nut"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy grail coffee sub "maya nut"

My life is changed forever. I have tried all coffee substitutes with no avail. My partner is constantly on the lookout for new and exciting foods that I can try, and found the most authentic tasting and delicious coffee alternative known to man on Amazon. It is called CAPOMO or "Maya Nut" also known as bread nut and the brand is Tattva's Herbs.

This stuff is amazing. Firstly, it tastes exactly like a mocha. Well, not entirely, but for those of you fellow coffee deprived IC-ers, you will be in heaven! Others also report a mocha/chocolate or cinnamon taste which makes me think it could be used in deserts are well. The grounds are placed in a French press, pro-ti[, put a little extra in for a strong cup! It is so good that I can easily have 3-5 cups day.

When I first had it, I swore that I felt perked up, like a caffeine buzz. After more research, I discovered others reporting the same because of it's natural energy resources. The maya nut has an abundant nutritional profile packed with antioxidants. It is one of the richest plant sources of amino acids and naturally occurring proteins full of potassium, fiber, calcium, iron, tryptophan, zinc, and vitamins A, B, C, and E. It has changed my entire life. I never post on these boards, but if I can reach one person and bring coffee back into their life, my mission is complete.

Re: Holy grail coffee sub "maya nut"

How exciting!! I am going to try it. I miss my coffee so much!!

Comment

Re: Holy grail coffee sub "maya nut"

Yes please do! You won’t regret it. Let me know if you need help finding it online. Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
      X