No announcement yet.

Easter Ham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Costco carries nitrate free ham,bacon and hot dogs.

Comment

Thanks for that info. We will be moving soon and they may not have a Whole Foods.
      Teresa

We are not HUMAN BEINGS going through a temporary SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE. We are SPIRITUAL BEINGS going through a temporary HUMAN EXPERIENCE....so that we may become more SPIRITUAL.

Comment

Re: Easter Ham

bumping since Easter is coming I thought I would share this recipe again
        Daughter your faith has made you well,go in peace, and be healed of your disease.(Mark 5:34)

Tried:
        Detrol:only took one pill and it made me sick
        Elmiron:caused horrible pain(took 1 week)
        CystaQ:caused alot of burning and pain(only took one pill)
        Wellbutrin:only on it for three days as it caused alot of bladder pain
        Elavil:Took one pill and it caused a flare that lasted almost two weeks. It was the longest flare I've ever had. Never again..ouch
        Prelief:made my bladder burn and feel tingly.

Take:
        Uracyst:Started May 19 2011
        Enablex:take one pill daily with no issues
        Naproxen:for pain as needed
        Baking Soda with water:as needed and it's a God send. It brings down my pain within 20 mins.
        Venofer: Started April 2012 by IV for low Iron. I do not tolerate oral Iron so this is the route I had to take.Does not bother my bladder but did have other side effects. I take Benedryl with each treatment to avoid side effects.
        Supplements:Whey Protein powder daily
        Dessert Harvest Aloe It has been helping alot but I can only take it every two days as my "die off" reaction has been severe.

Comment

Re: Easter Ham

bumping since Christmas is here.
          Daughter your faith has made you well,go in peace, and be healed of your disease.(Mark 5:34)

Tried:
          Detrol:only took one pill and it made me sick
          Elmiron:caused horrible pain(took 1 week)
          CystaQ:caused alot of burning and pain(only took one pill)
          Wellbutrin:only on it for three days as it caused alot of bladder pain
          Elavil:Took one pill and it caused a flare that lasted almost two weeks. It was the longest flare I've ever had. Never again..ouch
          Prelief:made my bladder burn and feel tingly.

Take:
          Uracyst:Started May 19 2011
          Enablex:take one pill daily with no issues
          Naproxen:for pain as needed
          Baking Soda with water:as needed and it's a God send. It brings down my pain within 20 mins.
          Venofer: Started April 2012 by IV for low Iron. I do not tolerate oral Iron so this is the route I had to take.Does not bother my bladder but did have other side effects. I take Benedryl with each treatment to avoid side effects.
          Supplements:Whey Protein powder daily
          Dessert Harvest Aloe It has been helping alot but I can only take it every two days as my "die off" reaction has been severe.

Comment

Working...
          X