• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bubbe1
    replied
    new favorite at TJ's

Kadi,
    I bought these after I read your post, put them in the freezer and forgot they were there,(fibro fog). I'm going to get them out now and try them tonight.
    Thanks again for telling us about them.
    Laurie

Leave a comment:

• ljharris
    replied
    I bought this the other day. Soooooo tasty!!

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Kadi: Thank you for sharing this. Even though I've been dealing with IC for 36 years, you come up with food ideas I'd never have considered. I can't wait to go to Trader Joe's! You are truly an IC Angel.

Warm hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• icnmgrjill
    replied
    Oooh... yummy but why would they put apricot kernals in it. Last I heard that was a facial scrub. Hmmm... maybe it's their version of a bowel scrub?? LOL!

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    I hate it when food experiments go badly with the IC, but it's so great when being brave & trying something pays off!!!

Leave a comment:

• meResque
    replied
    The closest Trader Joe's to here is 4 hours away. When I lived in Seattle, there were two in walking distance.

We have two opening here this year and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Leave a comment:

• jvr
    replied
    Hi,

Oh thanks for posting that Kadi:-) I've pondered over these several times and wondered about the apricot kernals in them. My daughter seems pretty diet sensitive and I know you are too. I really appreciate your ideas and lists because so far everything I've tried for her off those lists has been good. Now I can't wait to try them!

Jill

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    started a topic New favorite @ Trader Joes

New favorite @ Trader Joes

Trader Joe's butternut squash triangoli pasta (like large triangle shaped ravioli filled with butternut squash).
    The only potential problematic ingredient was "apricot kernels", but I'm very diet sensitive & have had no problems with this pasta. I melt a little canola butter and sprinkle a little parmesan on the pasta & serve it with a salad. Very nice!
Working...
X