BBQ Chicken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBQ Chicken

I explored with my barbacue sauce recipe and made this chicken. I really enjoyed it. It has lots of flavor and makes me feel like I'm cheating.

In a casserole dish lay chicken in the bottom. You can use any kind of chicken you want. Pour BBQ sauce over chicken. Recipe below. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 mins. You can even pour the sauce over rice or on top of a baked potato.

BBQ Sauce large Portion Recipe:

1 small can yam puree
    1 small can beets
    1 can Pears rinsed and drained
    1 cup pear juice
    3 Roaster Red Peppers(see note below)
    1/2 cup corn syrup
    1/2 cup brown sugar
    1 tsp Allspice(if you can tolerate I can't so I don't use it)
    1 large clove garlic crushed
    1/4 cup chopped onions(if can tolerate otherwise use chives)
    1/4 cup unsulfured molasses

In medium pot mix together the above ingredients and simmer on low until flavors merry aprox 30 mins. Stir often.

BBQ Sauce small Portion Recipe(good for 2-4 breasts):

I cup basic Nomato Sauce(my recipe is posted on this site)
    1/4 cup corn syrup
    1/4 cup brown sugar
    1 large crushed garlic clove
    1/4 chopped onion(if can tolerate otherwise use chives)
    1 Tblsp unsulfured molasses
    1/2 tsp allspice(if can tolerate)

In small pot mix the above ingredients and simmer.

Note: Roasting Red Peppers. Clean and cut peppers in half. Rub generously with olive oil. Add seasoning(use generous amounts). You can use any you want. I use garlic,basil,thyme,pepper(if can tolerate),oregano and sea salt. Bake in oven at 450 dregrees until tender. Cool and peel skin off.
    Daughter your faith has made you well,go in peace, and be healed of your disease.(Mark 5:34)

Tried:
    Detrol:only took one pill and it made me sick
    Elmiron:caused horrible pain(took 1 week)
    CystaQ:caused alot of burning and pain(only took one pill)
    Wellbutrin:only on it for three days as it caused alot of bladder pain
    Elavil:Took one pill and it caused a flare that lasted almost two weeks. It was the longest flare I've ever had. Never again..ouch
    Prelief:made my bladder burn and feel tingly.

Take:
    Uracyst:Started May 19 2011
    Enablex:take one pill daily with no issues
    Naproxen:for pain as needed
    Baking Soda with water:as needed and it's a God send. It brings down my pain within 20 mins.
    Venofer: Started April 2012 by IV for low Iron. I do not tolerate oral Iron so this is the route I had to take.Does not bother my bladder but did have other side effects. I take Benedryl with each treatment to avoid side effects.
    Supplements:Whey Protein powder daily
    Dessert Harvest Aloe It has been helping alot but I can only take it every two days as my "die off" reaction has been severe.

Re: BBQ Chicken

On the "Large Portion" recipe, how much is a small can (for the yam puree and the beets)? Also, I have never seen yam puree in the stores here. Would pumpkin puree be ok to use instead in this recipe?

Comment

Re: BBQ Chicken

about 400ml can. You just cook 1 large sweet potato/yam and puree that

Originally posted by Marilyn Q View Post
      On the "Large Portion" recipe, how much is a small can (for the yam puree and the beets)? Also, I have never seen yam puree in the stores here. Would pumpkin puree be ok to use instead in this recipe?
      Daughter your faith has made you well,go in peace, and be healed of your disease.(Mark 5:34)

Tried:
      Detrol:only took one pill and it made me sick
      Elmiron:caused horrible pain(took 1 week)
      CystaQ:caused alot of burning and pain(only took one pill)
      Wellbutrin:only on it for three days as it caused alot of bladder pain
      Elavil:Took one pill and it caused a flare that lasted almost two weeks. It was the longest flare I've ever had. Never again..ouch
      Prelief:made my bladder burn and feel tingly.

Take:
      Uracyst:Started May 19 2011
      Enablex:take one pill daily with no issues
      Naproxen:for pain as needed
      Baking Soda with water:as needed and it's a God send. It brings down my pain within 20 mins.
      Venofer: Started April 2012 by IV for low Iron. I do not tolerate oral Iron so this is the route I had to take.Does not bother my bladder but did have other side effects. I take Benedryl with each treatment to avoid side effects.
      Supplements:Whey Protein powder daily
      Dessert Harvest Aloe It has been helping alot but I can only take it every two days as my "die off" reaction has been severe.

Comment

Working...
      X