Green soup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green soup

Highly alkaline and anti-inflammatory , here is my soup.

Makes 5 serves;

Broccoli bunch , large hand size
    Celery bunch, whole
    Zucchini, large whole
    avocado, half
    cauliflower , small fist
    coriander , but choose your flavour herb you like
    baby spinach, small amount
    one litre of water
    one tablespoon of veggie stock

Obviously take out stock if you are salt sensitive, and spinach if you're oxalate sensitive. Go careful on the spinach, it has natural levels of vitamin C, broccoli and cauliflower have C too. However it's the only foods I can have with C in it that I'm ok with. If you need to replace any of the ingredients I'd use lettuce.
    I puree mine raw, then heat each serve up to 90 degrees prior to eating. Tastes a bit crap cold. Never been into Vichyssoise.
    Last edited by Aaarrrggghhh; 10-16-2016, 02:11 PM.
    UTI 3/2015
    IC ,PFD
    prescribed meds: Endep 60mg, Elmiron 400mg, BC. Enablex 7.5mg.

Supplements: Chitomur peptide, colostrum, Echinacea, liver detox swisse, calcium citrate, glucosamine, Psyllium Husk.

Daily diet: Breakkie- oats with chia seeds and no fat milk. Post workout-turkey breast with mixed veggies. Lunch-raw green soup with rye roll and handful of peanuts/almonds. Dinner- changes but meat and veg. Dessert-banana and sugar free custard (homemade) or banana and apple bake with almonds cinnamon and honey with a dollop of coconut cream.

Tried: tramadol, cystoprotek, multi right, diazepam, vesicare, Ditropan, mirabegron, Flomax, lyrica, progesterone.
Working...
X