BuBa Burgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BuBa Burgers

I am not a cook. That is why I love this section. Pre IC I was a total "crap" eater. Piza Rolls, Stoffers ect. Every thing was very fast and easy to cook. I work long hours and forget to always pull it out of the freezer to defrost it. So, Buba burgers are my savior in a pinch.They are in the frozen section of the store. The original ones have no additives just pure beef. We even called the company to ask. The best part is you pull them out of the freezer and stick them straight on to a skillet on medium heat. When the top starts to show juices flip it over. So straight from the freezer to the stove and on my plate in less than ten minutes.
    Daily Meds:

IC-Meds
    Ditropan XL 5 BID, Elavil 50 QD, Elmiron 200 BID, Hydroxine 50 BID. As Needed: Bacofen 20, Prosed DS, Hydrocodone/Apap.

Other Meds
    Adderal 10 QD, Remmeron 37 QD (I take 1 1/2 of 25 mg)

With the help of my doctor moving my meds around a bit by increasing this and decreasing that I have found a good combination of meds (for now and I pray a long time from now).

Thanks Curl
    Hugs
    Ronda

ONE Second, ONE Bite, ONE Breath, ONE Pill, ONE Minute, ONE Teardrop, ONE Hour, ONE Sip.. ONE DAY! I will Prevail from this disease! IC Hoping for a Cure!

Link to Patient Handbook:
    http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/

Diet Reference Sheet:
    http://www.ic-network.com/diet/icndi...tsheet0909.pdf

Meds For IC: Lyrica-25mg Glucosamine-500 MSM-500mg, Prosed Ds -When Flaring

Other Meds: Levlite- Continious Birtcontrol, Micardis-40mg for High Blood Pressure

Meds I have Tried:
    Topamax,Tofranil, Elmiron, Atarax, Cymbalta, Elavil, Enablex, Detral La, Prydium.
    Lexapro< Bad reaction to this med!
    Intstills, could not continue them due to some kind of reaction after 3rd instill. Tasted the lidocaine in my mouth, tongue and lips went numb then went into what seemed like a panic attack. Shaking, racing heart, tingling face/head, blood pressure shot up..

Dx With IC in Nov 2006 with Hydro/Cysto
    Hydro/Cysto Caused Bladder to Rupture.

Other Dxs-Vulvodynia,Fibro, Endo, IBS, HPV, Migraines, Spastic Colon, Mild Dysplasia.

ICN Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

I'm a totally lazy eater, so it's great to hear about things that are easy and quick to cook. Thank you!!

Comment

I didn't know what they were called except burgers! I buy them at one of the warehouse stores (Sams? Costos?) anyway, easy when you do forget to take something out or like me, get home late and don't want to cook, plus everyone in my family on a different schedule.

Comment

I recently discovered Bubba Burgers too. They are fabulous! By far, the best tasting burger I have ever had. It seems wierd to just throw them on the grill (or I sometimes use the George Foreman) frozen like a rock. But that is how they come out the best. Only beef in there. Really fast too. I am very food sensitive. No problems.
          Karen

Comment

Working...
          X