Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MiLynn
    replied
    I found the Maries Light Ranch last week and built up the nerve to try it a few days ago. I took Prelief with it, and only dipped my fork in it for each bite, but I had no problem with it :woohoo: I really, really like chicken salads and am so happy that I can have them again, even if it's on occasion!

Leave a comment:

• judy45
    replied
    I can't find the marie's lite ranch, but bought the maries creamy ranch. I did notice that vinegar is the final ingredient as opposed to other salad dressing where it is usually the second, that is probably why some people can tolerate it. I am still a little afraid to try, will wait a few more days.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Yeah I wanted to say Thank You Kadi for bringing up the idea to try Maries Ranch dressing.. I think I saw you mention it on another post. I tried it a couple of weeks ago and did just fine on it.. :woohoo:I was so happy to add salads back to my diet..

PS: You should add your gourmet hambuger to the recipe section...
    Last edited by leelee88; 01-04-2008, 01:06 PM. Reason: added something

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    Ok, a girl who had LifeSavors for lunch should not have read that, lol!! That sounds soooo yummy Kadi!!! And I just happen to have a whole bag of burger I pattied up and wrapped individually last night in the freezer...hmmmm......

A round-robin would be soooo fun - and get to try new and different things that work for ICers etc.

Leave a comment:

• glassd18
    replied
    Hi Kadi,

Thanks!! I finally found Marie's dressings, but they were out of the lite so I bought regular creamy ranch. I use very little, but it doesn't seem to bother me. Bon appetite!!

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    Wouldn't it be great to have a round-robin series of local potlucks for people with IC?

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    I did not see this until now. Was that a dinner invitation? Sorry I missed it.

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    started a topic IC gourmet burger

IC gourmet burger

Tonight's dinner:

Hamburger patty (96% lean) topped with 1 slice mozzarella cheese, sauteed mushrooms, spinach leaves, a little Marie's Lite Creamy Ranch* dressing on thick slices of fresh loaf bread.

Side "dish": Pringles 100 cal pack original chips

Homemade vanilla milkshake

*only commercial salad dressing I can eat
Working...
X