For the dough:

mix 300 g wheat flour (10.5 oz.)
    and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a bowl and set aside

in another bowl: mix
    1/2 cube of fresh yeast
    1 teaspoon sugar
    and 200 ml (7 oz.) warm water
    stir well with a fork and let it "foam" for a minute

combine the wet and dry ingredients, add 1 Tablespoon olive oil and knead the dough till your fingers hurt...Then hit the table a few times with the dough, just bonk it on the table lots of times until your neighbors complain
    Depending on the flour, you might need to add more flour or water...with regard to the consistency...my rule of thumb is that the dough should feel as soft and at the same time...stiff as your earlobe If it is too runny, add flour until it stops sticking to your hands....

Cover with some aluminum foil or other and let it rise for about half an hour (I turn the oven to 35 degrees Celsius (95 degrees Fahrenheit) and put it in there)
    Afterwards roll it out (thin) and place it on some parchment paper, you can form a little edge as a barrier for the sauce and let it rise again for at least half an hour...

For the nomato sauce:

saute
    2 small onions or spring onions in two tablespoons of olive oil
    add chopped bits of
    400 g butternut squash (about 14 oz.)
    400 g red beets
    2 red bell peppers
    cover with water (so the veggies are barely covered) and add
    2-3 cubes of vegetable bouillon or broth (depending on the amount of liquid you add)
    2 teaspoons of sugar
    italian herbs
    and cook until soft
    use a hand blender to puree

Pizza dough and sauce
    Use some of the sauce for the pizza dough, but do not drench the pizza
    usesome IC-friendly grated cheese and
    bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees celsius (392 degrees Fahrenheit) until it looks yummy, approximately 25 minutes, depending on your oven and the thickness of the crust...

Enjoy!

Re: Homemade Pizza with nomato sauce

yumm nothing like a good homemade pizza! Thanks for sharing
    Just a note that make sure the vegetable bouillion/broth is IC friendly.
    Daughter your faith has made you well,go in peace, and be healed of your disease.(Mark 5:34)

Tried:
    Detrol:only took one pill and it made me sick
    Elmiron:caused horrible pain(took 1 week)
    CystaQ:caused alot of burning and pain(only took one pill)
    Wellbutrin:only on it for three days as it caused alot of bladder pain
    Elavil:Took one pill and it caused a flare that lasted almost two weeks. It was the longest flare I've ever had. Never again..ouch
    Prelief:made my bladder burn and feel tingly.

Take:
    Uracyst:Started May 19 2011
    Enablex:take one pill daily with no issues
    Naproxen:for pain as needed
    Baking Soda with water:as needed and it's a God send. It brings down my pain within 20 mins.
    Venofer: Started April 2012 by IV for low Iron. I do not tolerate oral Iron so this is the route I had to take.Does not bother my bladder but did have other side effects. I take Benedryl with each treatment to avoid side effects.
    Supplements:Whey Protein powder daily
    Dessert Harvest Aloe It has been helping alot but I can only take it every two days as my "die off" reaction has been severe.

Comment

Re: Homemade Pizza with nomato sauce

yumm nothing like a good homemade pizza! Thanks for sharing
      Just a note that make sure the vegetable bouillion/broth is IC friendly.
      Daughter your faith has made you well,go in peace, and be healed of your disease.(Mark 5:34)

Tried:
      Detrol:only took one pill and it made me sick
      Elmiron:caused horrible pain(took 1 week)
      CystaQ:caused alot of burning and pain(only took one pill)
      Wellbutrin:only on it for three days as it caused alot of bladder pain
      Elavil:Took one pill and it caused a flare that lasted almost two weeks. It was the longest flare I've ever had. Never again..ouch
      Prelief:made my bladder burn and feel tingly.

Take:
      Uracyst:Started May 19 2011
      Enablex:take one pill daily with no issues
      Naproxen:for pain as needed
      Baking Soda with water:as needed and it's a God send. It brings down my pain within 20 mins.
      Venofer: Started April 2012 by IV for low Iron. I do not tolerate oral Iron so this is the route I had to take.Does not bother my bladder but did have other side effects. I take Benedryl with each treatment to avoid side effects.
      Supplements:Whey Protein powder daily
      Dessert Harvest Aloe It has been helping alot but I can only take it every two days as my "die off" reaction has been severe.

Comment

Working...
      X