can anybody help me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anybody help me?

Is Prelief at all helpful at decreasing the reaction caused by high oxalate foods? On top of IC I also have Vulvodynia, I have been eating lots of blueberries lately thinking they were "safe" for both IC and VV, but apparently they are high oxalate. I am flaring like crazy and just wondered if Prelief can help for this?

I know Calcium Citrate is good for high oxalate foods but I don't know whether this is IC safe also.

Hi,
    I am trying Prelief now and have not felt much relief. I have to take urised or usept every 4 = 6 hours a day to survive. I bought an otc cream for the burning (I have IC and VV as well) it burns like the devil when I put it on but it does help later. It is called FXT I got it at CVS. I have ordered MSM gel from www.jacoblab.com due to advice I found here and I am very anxious for it to arrive because many have had success with it.
    Prayerfully,
    GL
    Faith is not believing God can; Faith is believing God will!

Comment

Good Morning!

I have heard from a few Prelief users who have IC and vulvodynia and who have found Prelief to be of some help. I can only suggest that you try it.

Our recommended dosage for Prelief is to take 2 tablets with each meal and snack. More can be used when needed.

According to the US Food and Drug Administration charts, blueberries are acidic with an approximate pH of 3.12-3.33. (In your search bar on the Internet, type in 'Approximate pH of Foods and Food Products' and/or 'Bad Bug Book pH Values of Various Foods').

I hope this is helpful. Perhaps the blueberries are contributing to your flareup.

Betty Corson
      Customer Service
      AkPharma Inc
      1-800-994-4711
      For additional information on Prelief, please call 1-800-994-4711. AkPharma is a proud sponsor of the IC Network Message Board.

Comment

Prelief

Hiya, i am from Germany..any idea how i can get Prelief over here? What excactly is this MSM Gel? Is that for vulvodynia? I got IC and Vulvodynia...

Cheers
        ANJA

Symptoms started November 2005
        Diagnosed with IC in January 2007
        Diagnosed with Vulvodynia 2006
        Medications since July 2007: Gepan Installations now only every 2 months - Amitriptilyn(Elavil) 6 drops at night - Elmiron 200mg/day, Ranitic150 in the morning together with Desloratodine 5mg - Guaifenesin Capsules 300mg (for vulvodynia), Prelief with critical food
        Vitamins/Minerals: Neutra C

Herbal Tea (Chamomille) 3 cups a day, sit baths with sea salt after sex - Hyalofemme Gel before sex - Multi GynActi Gel after sex - Macrobid 50mg after sex

Comment

prelief is somewhat helpful for regular daily use. It doesnt' help me if I'm in a huge flare or something like that.

Comment

Just recently dxed myself and in the middle of a severe flare. Started prelief and azotoday after reading about it here can't really say whether or not it works I can just say that when your flaring really bad anything is worth a try.
            Mia Sowell
            Fort Worth, TX
            2 Kids
            Ethan (3)
            April (17)
            Husband Eric (Very Supportive)
            Clinically Dxed 04-16-07
            Symptoms Since 2004

Meds:
            Elmoron 400mg 2x Day
            Atarax 50mg 1x Day
            Xanex .50mg 8 hrs As needed
            Vicodin 5/500mg 4-6 hrs As needed
            Xanaflex 4mg 1x Day
            Urelief Plus 6 hrs as needed for Bladder spasms
            Prelief as directed

Comment

Dear Anjita:

Prelief is not available in Germany, but you can purchase online at www.prelief.com and www.wholesalesupplementstore.com. Both ship internationally, but shipping charges vary so you might want to check both sites.

Betty Corson
              Customer Service
              AkPharma Inc
              1-800-994-4711
              [email protected]
              For additional information on Prelief, please call 1-800-994-4711. AkPharma is a proud sponsor of the IC Network Message Board.

Comment

Working...
              X