Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bladder
    replied
    Thanks, I will check out Costco or see if they can order it in.

Leave a comment:

• mom_in_ma
    replied
    I was also told that you can get prelief at Costco for a reasonable price.

Leave a comment:

• bladder
    replied
    Prelief in Canada?

Anywhere else in Canada to get it?

I had a relative pick up some in Vegas a few weeks ago. It was $12 a bottle at Walgrens. I may have to rely on whoever is going to the US when I run out.

Leave a comment:

• Berkshire Road
    replied
    Online pricing (I get mine from Amazon) is much lower. Like, I think Walgreen's charges $12 for 120 pills, and the online price is $17-something for 300 pills. I buy several bottles at a time to save on shipping costs. The shelf-life is quite long. My doctor was actually the one who told me about getting prelief online! He is always trying to do something more for his patients.

I really think the prelief helps, and now I also know I'm always getting enough calcium, which is important for women at every age.

Leave a comment:

• prbetty
    replied
    Good Morning!

Prelief is also available online at www.wholesalesupplementstore.com. They sell Prelief at a discount and customers have advised me that their shipping cost is very reasonable.

Although Prelief is not available in Canada, there is a pharmacist from the states who has a health food store in Windsor, Ontario and who has been servicing many Canadian IC patients. He ships to all provinces (inexpensively). His name is Lou at Pure Nature, telephone 519-972-8696.

Betty Corson
    Customer Service
    AkPharma Inc
    1-800-994-4711
    [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• Kathy in Canada
    replied
    where to buy prelief

Hi,

I heard you can buy Prelief at amazon.com and it is cheaper. I have not tried to buy it there, but other people have posted that they have.

Take care.

Kathy

Leave a comment:

• nascarmms
    replied
    Originally posted by nascarmms View Post
    My doctor just took me off Elmiron and told me to try Prelief. I have been to 3 drug stores and no one carries it nor can they order it for me. I had to explain to the pharmacist what it is for and they asked me well what is IC. Makes me feel like I have some rare rare disease. I think they need to be trained on this. Where can I buy this pretty cheap. Thanks
    :woohoo: Thanks to all of you. Just called my Walgreens and they have it. Will make a trip tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    In my area the ONLY place that I have found it is Walgreen's and the Walgreen's just opened up here a couple of months ago. I literally made my first visit there to get the Prelief and I almost kissed the guy at the register because I was so happy that they had it. I think Walgreen's around here charges about $12 for the bottle. I only take them when I think I'm going to be eating or drinking something that's a "no no" so it lasts me a lot longer. If you're taking them w/ every meal and at night like the bottle suggests then you will obviously go through them much more quickly.

Leave a comment:

• mary124
    replied
    Walgreen's has it. Anywhere else, I have to have the pharmist order it for me. It usually takes a day or 2 to get it.

Leave a comment:

• JanL
    replied
    WalMart pharmacy will order it for me. Also, Target pharmacy has it. It is not prescription, but you have to go to the pharmacy desk to order it.

Janice

Leave a comment:

• Roxie2007
    replied
    I've bought it at Walgreens and CVS pharmacy in Houston.
    Next time you see the pharmacist tell him it's also called Painful Bladder Syndrome.......maybe he'd know it under that name.....if not.....he's hopeless and maybe you should send him some info about it! LOL Roxie

Leave a comment:

• jen74
    replied
    You can buy it at osco, that is where I got it.
    jen

Leave a comment:

• Quinn24
    replied
    You can check the Prelief web site as they have a list of stores they distribute to but Walgreens sells them for sure.

Leave a comment:

• nascarmms
    started a topic Where can I get Prelief

Where can I get Prelief

My doctor just took me off Elmiron and told me to try Prelief. I have been to 3 drug stores and no one carries it nor can they order it for me. I had to explain to the pharmacist what it is for and they asked me well what is IC. Makes me feel like I have some rare rare disease. I think they need to be trained on this. Where can I buy this pretty cheap. Thanks
Working...
X