This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchase Prelief and Support the ICN

Folks... You can purchase Prelief directly from the ICN and support these message boards at the same time. We can't meet the mass discount prices of those mega vitamin websites because those companies get it for much less than we do... but those few extra dollars can help make this website and support forum function.

http://www.icnsales.com/Acid-Reducers-p-1-c-1.html

Jill
    Would you like to talk with someone about your IC struggles? The ICN now offers personal coaching sessions that include myself, Julie Beyer RD on the diet and Dr. Heather Howard on Sexuality. http://www.icnsales.com/icn-personal-coaching/

Looking for books, magazines & reports on IC? Please visit the ICN Shop at: http://www.icnsales.com: Your ICN subscription & purchases in our shop support these message boards, chats and special events. BECOME AN ICN ANGEL TODAY!

Please remember that the information on the ICN is provided with the understanding that ICN, its founder, staff, volunteers, and participants are not engaged in rendering medical or professional medical services. We cannot and do not give medical advice. Only your personal physician can do this for you.

Broken link and Ship to Canada??

The link that you've posted here is gone. Also, do you ship to Canada? (we cannot buy this here yet).

jolisey

Comment

Click on the link for the ICN Shop that is located at the top of this page. You will be able to order Prelief there.
      Sharon

Shopping??? Did someone mention shopping? I'll get my hat... ;-)

Where I can be found most days.

Link to the ICN Patient Handbook:
      http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/

Link to the IC Diet:
      http://www.ic-network.com/diet/

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

does anyone know the cost for shipping/customs (duty) for Prelief????
        and is it available in drugstores in the US?

IBS since 1989
        Fibromyalgia since 2001
        Ocular Rosacea since 2007
        IC July 2008
        Plantar Fasciitis

Meds:
        Tramacet
        Elmiron 100mg X3
        Heparin Instills (once every 3 weeks)

Blessed indeed is the woman who hears many gentle voices call her Mother!

Comment

Hi!

We no longer ship internationally because in many orders the cost of shipping and customs (over which we have no control) now exceeds our actual retail mail order charge to you.

Prelief is available at all Walgreen pharmacies in the U.S. Look for Prelief in the antacid aisle. If you cannot locate it, ask the Store Manager. It is the Store Manager that stocks our product at Walgreens.

Betty Corson
          Customer Service
          AkPharma Inc
          1-800-994-4711
          For additional information on Prelief, please call 1-800-994-4711. AkPharma is a proud sponsor of the IC Network Message Board.

Comment

Prelief found at Sam's Club

We just called our local Sam's Club and found out they could order it and have it tomorrow for me. 120 tablets for $7.00. Hope this helps. God Bless

Comment

acidophylis

Hi, Has anyone with IC used acidophyis poweder or pills? I have a friend who recommended it and I have never heard anything about it. I am constantly in a flare and have chronic UTI's. I need help. I am seeing my doctor this week and will bring it up, but wanted to know if anyone who has IC has used it. Thanks to you all.
              Diagnosed with IC in September 2010, after suffering from chronic UTI's. I suffer from pretty bad insomnia as well.
              Prosed in the beginning of diagnosis. Cysta- Q helped heal my bladder.
              Amitriptyline (discontinued now, but was very very helpful), and Macrobid to maintain pain relief and get some sleep. Prelief and Marshmallow Root capsules/ or tea leaves, daily to maintain pain relief.
              Lyrica and Pristiq to maintain bladder urgency and help with nerve pain and sleep.
              IC diet is my life now. Stress reduction is a MUST to survive this illness.

Comment

probiotics

Originally posted by smilesplease View Post
                Hi, Has anyone with IC used acidophyis poweder or pills? I have a friend who recommended it and I have never heard anything about it. I am constantly in a flare and have chronic UTI's. I need help. I am seeing my doctor this week and will bring it up, but wanted to know if anyone who has IC has used it. Thanks to you all.
                I use pro biotics all the time I also found a pro- biotic especially formulated for women it is called fem dophilus it is proven to help women it has been really good for me i have taken it for a few months got a good buy on it at vitacost and free shipping so ordered 6 bottles yourefridgerate it.
                It actually has studies done on it.

MaryJo

Comment

Prelief

Please help, I recently lost the Prelief list of foods that are safe/not safe for IC. Please point me in the right direction for that specific page. It seems I go back to it from time to time when I have a flare and am trying to figure what it is I ate to cause it.
                  Thanks,

Comment

This is the path to the ic diet....
                    Hope it helps you.

This new guide is a six page document in printer friendly pdf format. To download your copy, please click the image or the following link: http://www.ic-network.com/diet/2009icdietlist.pdf
                    Diagnosed with IC in September 2010, after suffering from chronic UTI's. I suffer from pretty bad insomnia as well.
                    Prosed in the beginning of diagnosis. Cysta- Q helped heal my bladder.
                    Amitriptyline (discontinued now, but was very very helpful), and Macrobid to maintain pain relief and get some sleep. Prelief and Marshmallow Root capsules/ or tea leaves, daily to maintain pain relief.
                    Lyrica and Pristiq to maintain bladder urgency and help with nerve pain and sleep.
                    IC diet is my life now. Stress reduction is a MUST to survive this illness.

Comment

Dear fmcbride:

Our website, www.prelief.com does contain an acidic food list which may be helpful.

Our Prelief usage recommendation is to take 2 tablets with each meal and snack. More can be used when needed. Prelief is taken with all meals, regardless of foods eaten, because while some foods are obviously acidic, other acidic foods are not readily recognizable as such.

Betty Corson
                      Customer Service
                      1-800-994-4711
                      For additional information on Prelief, please call 1-800-994-4711. AkPharma is a proud sponsor of the IC Network Message Board.

Comment

Can we buy Prelief in bulk and can we get a discount?

Comment

smilesplease,
                          I take Culturelle. Been on it for 2 months now. I take the digestive one.
                          ----------------------------------------------------
                          My blog on IC, adoption, and academia: the garlic whisperer

Diagnosed Jan 2013. Currently taking:

200mg Elmiron morning and night
                          25mg Elavil at night (no drowsiness or weight gain)
                          culturelle in the morning
                          SLIT drops for allergies (environmental) 3 drops/night under the tongue
                          zyrtec 24 hour nightly (recommended by uro)
                          Instillations 3x/week: Parson's Solution
                          uribel and prelief as needed

Also took Desert Harvest Aloe (3 in the morning and 3 at night) for a year and had great luck.
                          No longer need them, so I only take them during flares.

Comment

Working...
                          X