X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• miniguinea73
    replied
    smilesplease,
    I take Culturelle. Been on it for 2 months now. I take the digestive one.

Leave a comment:

• Glee07
    replied
    Can we buy Prelief in bulk and can we get a discount?

Leave a comment:

• prbetty
    replied
    Dear fmcbride:

Our website, www.prelief.com does contain an acidic food list which may be helpful.

Our Prelief usage recommendation is to take 2 tablets with each meal and snack. More can be used when needed. Prelief is taken with all meals, regardless of foods eaten, because while some foods are obviously acidic, other acidic foods are not readily recognizable as such.

Betty Corson
    Customer Service
    1-800-994-4711

Leave a comment:

• smilesplease
    replied
    This is the path to the ic diet....
    Hope it helps you.

This new guide is a six page document in printer friendly pdf format. To download your copy, please click the image or the following link: http://www.ic-network.com/diet/2009icdietlist.pdf

Leave a comment:

• fmcbride
    replied
    Prelief

Please help, I recently lost the Prelief list of foods that are safe/not safe for IC. Please point me in the right direction for that specific page. It seems I go back to it from time to time when I have a flare and am trying to figure what it is I ate to cause it.
    Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• MaryJo
    replied
    probiotics

Originally posted by smilesplease View Post
    Hi, Has anyone with IC used acidophyis poweder or pills? I have a friend who recommended it and I have never heard anything about it. I am constantly in a flare and have chronic UTI's. I need help. I am seeing my doctor this week and will bring it up, but wanted to know if anyone who has IC has used it. Thanks to you all.
    I use pro biotics all the time I also found a pro- biotic especially formulated for women it is called fem dophilus it is proven to help women it has been really good for me i have taken it for a few months got a good buy on it at vitacost and free shipping so ordered 6 bottles yourefridgerate it.
    It actually has studies done on it.

MaryJo

Leave a comment:

• smilesplease
    replied
    acidophylis

Hi, Has anyone with IC used acidophyis poweder or pills? I have a friend who recommended it and I have never heard anything about it. I am constantly in a flare and have chronic UTI's. I need help. I am seeing my doctor this week and will bring it up, but wanted to know if anyone who has IC has used it. Thanks to you all.

Leave a comment:

• krisydot
    replied
    Prelief found at Sam's Club

We just called our local Sam's Club and found out they could order it and have it tomorrow for me. 120 tablets for $7.00. Hope this helps. God Bless

Leave a comment:

• prbetty
    replied
    Hi!

We no longer ship internationally because in many orders the cost of shipping and customs (over which we have no control) now exceeds our actual retail mail order charge to you.

Prelief is available at all Walgreen pharmacies in the U.S. Look for Prelief in the antacid aisle. If you cannot locate it, ask the Store Manager. It is the Store Manager that stocks our product at Walgreens.

Betty Corson
    Customer Service
    AkPharma Inc
    1-800-994-4711

Leave a comment:

• angie1962
    replied
    does anyone know the cost for shipping/customs (duty) for Prelief????
    and is it available in drugstores in the US?

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    Click on the link for the ICN Shop that is located at the top of this page. You will be able to order Prelief there.

Leave a comment:

• jolisey
    replied
    Broken link and Ship to Canada??

The link that you've posted here is gone. Also, do you ship to Canada? (we cannot buy this here yet).

jolisey

Leave a comment:

• icnmgrjill
    started a topic Purchase Prelief and Support the ICN

Purchase Prelief and Support the ICN

Folks... You can purchase Prelief directly from the ICN and support these message boards at the same time. We can't meet the mass discount prices of those mega vitamin websites because those companies get it for much less than we do... but those few extra dollars can help make this website and support forum function.

http://www.icnsales.com/Acid-Reducers-p-1-c-1.html

Jill
Working...
X