Walmart ( for Betty)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walmart ( for Betty)

I live in Hanover, Pennsylvania and I have been abled to purchase Prelief in our Walmart and suddenly today I go in there to purchase it and I didn't see it to my husband went to the pharmacy to ask about it and he was told they have stopped selling it. Can you explain why?
    Karen
    -----------------------------------
    Start each day with a smile and you'll be surprised how far that smile will go.
    Others will see it, start smiling themselves,and then pass it on to the people they meet.
    Before you know it, the whole world will be smiling!

Our Wal-Mart in New Castle, Indiana had theirs marked down to $5.00 a bottle last week so I bought three bottles. If I am back in again soon I will see if they have any left and buy some more. They looked like they were getting rid of it, but I didn't ask the pharmacist.

Debbie S

Comment

Hi
      The Walmart in NJ where I live, had it marked down to $4.25!!!! There were only three left I grabbed those babies!!!!!I wonder why there marking them down,you don't think there trying to get rid of there stock so they don't supply it anymore. I can also get mine at Eckerds Pharmacy I know they are a chain pharmacy around USA.11.00 a bottle. Even if your pharmacy dont carry it they should still be able to order from manufacturer for you. You might try to ask them if they can order it and tell them who makes it. -JOJO

Comment

I have been having the same problem. The Walmart that I have been getting my prelief from, no longer has it in stock. what happened?

Comment

I had to order mine from CVS but they did it for me. It was about 9 dollars for 60. Try them.
          It is only with the heart that one sees rightly, that which is essential is invisible to the eye. THE LITTLE PRINCE

Comment

Dear Karen:

Walmart has discontinued Prelief. Although Prelief was selling steadily and sales were continually growing, we could not meet their high required minimum. However the Walmart pharmacist can special order Prelief for you.

All Eckerd Drugs, Walgreen's and RiteAid Pharmacies should have Prelief on their shelves in the antacid section. If you go into these stores and it is not on the shelf, ask the store manager, not the pharmacist. The store manager does the ordering and can get it for you.
            Also, most independent pharmacies can Special Order Prelief for you from their wholesaler.

Prelief is always available direct over the Internet at www.prelief.com or by telephone at 1-800-994-4711 with a Visa or Mastercard. It is however more economical to purchase Prelief at the store since we charge full retail plus shipping.

If you have any difficulty purchasing Prelief at the stores I have mentioned, please do not hesitate to call on our toll-free line; if necessary, we can supply you with the store's Vendor Reorder Number.

Betty Corson
            [email protected]
            1-800-994-4711
            For additional information on Prelief, please call 1-800-994-4711. AkPharma is a proud sponsor of the IC Network Message Board.

Comment

Thanks Betty for responding to my inquiry. Walmart did order it for me and it only took 2 days for them to get it. I am glad they can order it because it is much cheaper...a little over 8.00 for 120 tablets.
              Karen
              -----------------------------------
              Start each day with a smile and you'll be surprised how far that smile will go.
              Others will see it, start smiling themselves,and then pass it on to the people they meet.
              Before you know it, the whole world will be smiling!

Comment

Working...
              X