X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betty Corson
    replied
    Dear Sharber:

I hear you! We are anxious to have Prelief available in Canada; there are so many IC patients (from Canada) ordering direct on a
    regular basis. Prelief is a dietary supplement, but Health Canada does not like the name Prelief because they feel it sounds like a drug.

We are still working on it and hopefully Prelief will be available in Canada in the not too distant future.

Leave a comment:

• sharber
    replied
    Betty, could you please tell me if prelief will be available in canada,Over the counter, the same as the USA. It would be great to just go to your local drugsore and pick it up instead of the hassle of ordering
    it by internet. Sharon B

Leave a comment:

• Betty Corson
    replied
    Dear SueP1:
    Prelief does not interfere with other medications unless you are on a medication that is inhibited by calcium. You can check with your pharmacist or physician if you are not sure.

Leave a comment:

• SueP1
    replied
    Welcome Betty! Prelief is a great product! Do you think it might interfere with the absorbtion of other meds?

Leave a comment:

• Betty Corson
    replied
    Darlene:

Prelief is not an antacid; it is a food acid neutralizer. It works on the food, not on you. Also, in a study conducted, Prelief has been demonstrated to be of value in the diets of IC patients.
    Tums is composed of calcium carbonate which is approximately 40% calcium. Prelief is composed of calcium glycerophosphate which is 20% calcium and 20% phosphorus,an ideal ratio.

Leave a comment:

• buffy
    replied
    Is prelief any different than Tums?

Leave a comment:

• icnmgrjill
    started a topic Introducing Betty

Introducing Betty

Hi everyone! It's my great pleasure to introduce Betty.. who has been so wonderful to me and the ICN. She's a real angel who works for AkPharma and truly cares about IC patients. One of the nicest people to talk with! She is here to help answer any questions you may have on Prelief! Welcome Betty!
Working...
X