No announcement yet.

Prelief: Safe to take everyday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a question for any one regarding ordering prelief on line. I have ordered a four month supply of prelief from the U.S. I live in Canada and I have been told the order has been held up at the border and the company does not know why. I ordered June 22nd and still have not received my order. I would appreciate any comments from anyone having similar problems. jerry

Comment

Prelief . .

Did you place your order with the ICN Shop? Did they trace your order, and give you an explanation as to why they are holding up this shipment?
      This is not a drug . . it's merely a digestive aid. Similar to Maalox . . .

Comment

Dear Jerry:

There are a number of websites that sell Prelief and use different modes of transportation. Unless a package is shipped via UPS, there is probably no way of tracking it. I think that you can contact customs on your end. Larger shipments (such as the supply that you ordered) may be subject to additional customs costs for which you would be responsible That is one of the reasons we no longer ship internationally due to the cost of shipping and customs (over which we had no control).

Betty Corson
        Customer Service
        AkPharma Inc
        1-800-994-4711
        For additional information on Prelief, please call 1-800-994-4711. AkPharma is a proud sponsor of the IC Network Message Board.

Comment

customs and prelief

I have been ordering and getting good service at discount prices. I order 4 bottles of 300 tabs each and I use about 8 to 10 tabs a day with meals or snacks; which helps me along with taking my elmiron, hydroxine and amitriptyline daily. The tabs are shipped Deutsdhe Post Global Parcel Deliver. Generally my orders arrive within 10 days and this is the first order I have not received. The company has told me it was delayed at customs, and are doing what they can, and that they were going to try sending over a list of ingredients which may help the process. I will have to inquire about sending via USPS Global or changing my supplier. I have been hoping my order will be forthcoming so have held off on any changes.

jerry
          Last edited by SharonA; 08-13-2008, 12:11 PM. Reason: deleted website address

Comment

PM me for a good source of Prelief at great prices

Jerry,
            We are unfortunately not allowed to say our sources b/c that is considered advertising. My source I think will beat your prices. Pm me and I'll give you the site.

Janet

Comment

Janet, thankyou again for the information I have ordered from your source and I am very happy with the service and I hope I receive my order with out any customs problems. There is still no explanations from customs on my June order. If nothing else I hope my order is returned to my supplier so I can hopefully be riembersed for the product. Prelief works for me, with prelief I can enjoy a cup of weak coffee and a also few items on the no list. .

jerry

Comment

Jerry

You probabably just ordered too much at once. If you get things sent in the mail, if it is a value is under of for sure $50.00 but probably it's $75.00 it will just pass through border, no fee no tax, if it is over this amount then they take a closer look at it and charge a $5.00 handleing fee, and taxes, then when they saw it was meds, they probably just put a stop to it. There are rules about mail meds across the border. I know these are harmless but they don't assume that.
                My are with you all. May you all find a way to peace and joy in your lives.

Comment

Mothergoose. I do order quit a lot to save on freight. I started ordering 4 months worth, which worked find, a $100.00 order I received no problem. However my last order just under a $100 was held. I have since ordered from another source for just the one bottle of 300.
                  This order should arrive in about 5 to 10 days. Looking back for the last three years all my orders were one or two bottles and no problems, so I be following this profile henceforth.

jerry

Comment

Just updating my cross border orders for any one interested, this is U.S. to Canada. Today I received a small order one 300 tab bottle from Ca. an 8 ounce package. This small package had very little duty involved. I have had no luck with my June order of 4 bottles. I guess the trick is to order small and their will be less likely of trouble with customs.

jerry

Comment

Thanks for updating I have been thinking of ordering some prelief too.
                      My are with you all. May you all find a way to peace and joy in your lives.

Comment

Working...
                      X